Woo5lscott
Art Expert

Thu May 31, 2018 2:28 pm

Don’t know if I like that
rubberneck
Art God

Thu May 31, 2018 2:32 pm

Woo5lscott wrote:Don’t know if I like that
That's cos there's no aftermarket yet, to help you decide...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
Kramerica
Art Freak

Thu May 31, 2018 2:36 pm

Last edited by Kramerica on Thu May 31, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
DidYouSeeMeEscaping
Art Connoisseur

Thu May 31, 2018 2:36 pm

liptonsweettea wrote:
where is spider-man in the poster?
Managed to get the yet to be seen Wasp in there, but no Spidey. Kinda whack
BENYOUNG20
Art Expert

Thu May 31, 2018 2:37 pm

You prefer the chaos of getting in line for hours before the hall opens and then rushing to the booth for the line to already be capped?
Then being forced to swarm the area waiting for it to be opened back up, but when it is the rush causes the line to be 4 people wide.
Then after 30 minutes of no movement security makes everyone leave, and start back the process all over 30 minutes later.
BENYOUNG20
Art Expert

Thu May 31, 2018 2:38 pm

DidYouSeeMeEscaping wrote:
liptonsweettea wrote:
where is spider-man in the poster?
Managed to get the yet to be seen Wasp in there, but no Spidey. Kinda whack
By the time the poster comes out, Wasp will be out. Also its a Marvel studios print, not Sony....#liscensing
Kramerica
Art Freak

Thu May 31, 2018 2:39 pm

BENYOUNG20 wrote:
You prefer the chaos of getting in line for hours before the hall opens and then rushing to the booth for the line to already be capped?
Then being forced to swarm the area waiting for it to be opened back up, but when it is the rush causes the line to be 4 people wide.
Then after 30 minutes of no movement security makes everyone leave, and start back the process all over 30 minutes later.
Pretty sure he meant the print.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
bubbie
Art Expert

Thu May 31, 2018 2:41 pm

Pretty sure he did :lol:
BENYOUNG20 wrote:
Sounds like fun. There is a simple solution to all these problems... Don't go.
Woo5lscott
Art Expert

Thu May 31, 2018 2:41 pm

Kramerica wrote:
BENYOUNG20 wrote:
At least somebody can read :lol:
BENYOUNG20
Art Expert

Thu May 31, 2018 2:46 pm

Woo5lscott wrote:
Kramerica wrote:
BENYOUNG20 wrote:
At least somebody can read :lol:
Sorry elsewhere most people were complaining about the form of the drop not the art, my mistake.
bubbie wrote:Sounds like fun. There is a simple solution to all these problems... Don't go.
It wasn't. But simpler solution, have an online lottery! yay they picked that solution!
egrimens
Art Expert

Thu May 31, 2018 2:58 pm

Kramerica wrote:Seems like that's a good thing? I don't see what there is to be upset about with the release. Lotto'd to only those who are attending seems about as "fair" as it's gonna get. Though there could be ways to game the system I haven't thought of.
sincere86a wrote:Fine print says no professionals, exhibitors, etc. :hanging:
just an FYI, pro paid guest badges still cost the same price as regular badges... kind of messed up to leave them out of a lotto
sincere86a
Art Expert

Thu May 31, 2018 3:03 pm

Which was my larger point. apart from the badge itself, there's no special treatment for pros or their guests at the event. No special lines or early access. I understand exhibitors being cut out.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Thu May 31, 2018 3:09 pm

Roseanne ruined everything.
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
sincere86a
Art Expert

Thu May 31, 2018 3:14 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:Roseanne ruined everything.
And Ambien...
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Thu May 31, 2018 3:15 pm

BENYOUNG20 wrote:Fingers crossed all their prints are done this way this year....last year was ridiculous.
Kind of doubt it, since this is more of a collaboration/promotion with SDCC, not a standard booth release.
So it goes...