Mondo Poster News & Rumors

General art-related discussion.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:05 pm

rubberneck wrote:Email from Mondo:

We just received Matthew Woodson's BULLITT posters (they look great!) and will soon begin shipping your order out to you. Upon receiving them we realized the poster was incorrectly advertised as 24"x36", when in reality it is 18"x24". It was always intended to be this size and the original 24"x"36" listing was a mistake on our part.

In light of this error, we'd like to offer a $5 partial refund on your order. If you'd like to cancel your order completely, please let us know within the next 72 hours and we'll offer a full refund. We're sorry for any inconvenience and sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding.
Luls.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
EgoDeath
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:28 pm

Musta been the reason JB got axed.
DickButt
Art Expert

Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:40 pm

Letting sizing mistakes go unnoticed for 3 months...not shipping in-hand prints until January...Mondo gon’ Mondo.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:53 pm

So it goes...
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:55 pm

We just received Matthew Woodson's BULLITT posters (they look great!) and will soon begin shipping your order out to you. Upon receiving them we realized the poster was incorrectly advertised as 24"x36", when in reality it is 18"x24". It was always intended to be this size and the original 24"x"36" listing was a mistake on our part.

In light of this error, we'd like to offer a $5 partial refund on your order. If you'd like to cancel your order completely, please let us know within the next 72 hours and we'll offer a full refund. We're sorry for any inconvenience and sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding.

Works well for me, a lot of negative space anyway. I love the variant.
I'm assuming that applies to both Reg and Variant? #dbproblems
So it goes...
TCOBrien
Art Enthusiast

Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:03 pm

Anybody know if the Cthulhu tiki will be available online?
jkw3000
EB Team

Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:19 pm

TCOBrien wrote:Anybody know if the Cthulhu tiki will be available online?
A version of it will be sold online at some point.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
fredo
Art God

Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:44 pm

rubberneck wrote:Matthew Woodson's BULLITT posters...

Works well for me...
MPOTY either way imo (printing dependent). Reflections on the Disgustang are awesome.
just a foil for me today, thanks
hunterjax
Art Expert

Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:27 pm

mfaith wrote:

I bought a Reg and a variant and only got a refund of $5 total, so I wondered this too ...

I don’t really mind the size change, but it’s pretty weird to come out with the news now after printing.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:10 am

hunterjax wrote:
mfaith wrote:

I bought a Reg and a variant and only got a refund of $5 total, so I wondered this too ...

I don’t really mind the size change, but it’s pretty weird to come out with the news now after printing.
Ok, then I'll wait to update the DB until we know for sure. Whenever you guys start getting them in, if you could let me know, that'd be rad. :cheers:
So it goes...
bubbie
Art Expert

Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:53 am

Codeblue wrote:Luls.
originalg
Art Enthusiast

Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:53 am

Does anyone have an Aliens Mondo Tiki that they are looking to get rid of either cash or trade for some prints ? Not really fussed which version it is just trying to get hold of one without going to ebay
finneganm
Art Freak

Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:01 am

mfaith wrote:

It’s both
That's what she said
wonkabars7
Art Expert

Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:19 am

Yinz make sure you modify yer auctions so you don’t get dinged on the feedback.
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:23 am

Luls at the $5 discount, what year is it?

I mean, free shipping seems like it would be the correct answer
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!