Mondo Poster News & Rumors

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
mike123230
Art Expert
Posts: 5657
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Houston, TX

Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:32 pm

well that one went fast.
User avatar
aldobishalini
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 766
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:59 am
Location: Ventura, California
Contact:

Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:35 pm

Waited all day and I look away from my phone for 3 minutes and I miss it. Awesome!
BISHALINI.com (My Collection) Image

“Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning.”
User avatar
iwokeinrelief
Art Expert
Posts: 2092
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:04 pm
Location: DALLAS

Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:36 pm

Is anything supposed to be dropping online tomorrow? I know Frankenstein isn't, but I've kind of lost track as far as anything else goes.

Edit: huh, 1500 posts. Not sure how that happened.
User avatar
HarpuaFSB
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am

Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:38 pm

aldobishalini wrote:Waited all day and I look away from my phone for 3 minutes and I miss it. Awesome!
Isn't that always the case?

I was falling asleep on a car ride and the tweet notification woke me up, scored one on an iPad via LTE, still can't believe it.

Are they done for the day? Just tomrrows mystery release left?
User avatar
WingusandPingPngBoys
Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:24 pm

Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:39 pm

Got a reg Guardians but those psychedelic variant colors just look sooo much better to me. But hey, something is better than nothing. :pint:
allyouzombies
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 542
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:49 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:44 pm

This looks like it'll be a fun one in person.
Image
User avatar
aldobishalini
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 766
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:59 am
Location: Ventura, California
Contact:

Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:54 pm

HarpuaFSB wrote:
aldobishalini wrote:Waited all day and I look away from my phone for 3 minutes and I miss it. Awesome!
Isn't that always the case?

I was falling asleep on a car ride and the tweet notification woke me up, scored one on an iPad via LTE, still can't believe it.

Are they done for the day? Just tomrrows mystery release left?
Yeah well I was super grumpy after this one!!

I think it’s tomorrow’s release left. At least I got a golden ticket after that mishap earlier in the week.
BISHALINI.com (My Collection) Image

“Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning.”
User avatar
HarpuaFSB
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am

Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:56 pm

Too bad we can't use it for surprise drops :(
User avatar
Chandler53
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 854
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:59 pm

Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:01 pm

At least they're letting us pay regular print price on any OG though.
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:15 pm

iwokeinrelief wrote:Is anything supposed to be dropping online tomorrow? I know Frankenstein isn't, but I've kind of lost track as far as anything else goes.
Only if that last blur is a variant that has a reg version online... Nothing's been announced though
So it goes...
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8132
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:13 pm

HarpuaFSB wrote:Too bad we can't use it for surprise drops :(
how could you use a golden ticket if you don't know what the release is?

'yes i'll have a Horkey Se7en or Stout Jurassic Park, whichever releases first. thx....oh can I combine shipping? "
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:16 pm

35mmpaul wrote: i'll have a Horkey Se7en
Image
So it goes...
User avatar
Blakamiss
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:18 pm
Location: Tucson, AZ

Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:39 am

aldobishalini wrote:
jayper wrote:
mfaith wrote:
Only one blur left...
I'm so curious!
Anyone have any idea of what it could be?

Squinting hard enough, looks to me like it could be Thor Ragnarok? probably my eyes playing tricks on me
Nobody knows what's wrong with themselves and everybody else can see it right away.
User avatar
wangulator
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 208
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:01 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:18 am

Wasn't there a blur that looked like the Companion Cube from Portal? I don't see it anymore.
User avatar
ChrisV
Art Expert
Posts: 3925
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:36 am
Location: MA

Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:27 am

Blakamiss wrote:
aldobishalini wrote:
jayper wrote:
mfaith wrote:
Only one blur left...
I'm so curious!
Anyone have any idea of what it could be?

Squinting hard enough, looks to me like it could be Thor Ragnarok? probably my eyes playing tricks on me
I still think it's GotG vol 2. It looks like the logo near the bottom.
Post Reply