Mondo Poster News & Rumors

General art-related discussion.
MrSubjective
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 618
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:33 pm

Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:26 pm

jkw3000 wrote:https://mondotees.com/blogs/news/new-po ... yler-stout

Only allowed one version. Old school Stout drop.
Good to know it's 1 per person. Was going to attempt for both versions :D

Definitely going for the regular now.
Image
User avatar
glenn1
Art Expert
Posts: 1704
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:21 pm
Location: Milwaukee

Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:35 pm

MrSubjective wrote:
jkw3000 wrote:https://mondotees.com/blogs/news/new-po ... yler-stout

Only allowed one version. Old school Stout drop.
Good to know it's 1 per person. Was going to attempt for both versions :D

Definitely going for the regular now.
If you had gone for both you likely wouldn't have gotten either.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23118
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:37 pm

ekaril wrote:
darkturkish wrote:Shaun was that long ago? And we still do not have a Stout Hot Fuzz?? Any word on that Jock Hot Fuzz? Is it through Mondo?
Yes, Mondo has teased it aswell.
And also no guarantee Stout does HF (sadly). I mean, he's done Cap 1 and 3 but no Winter Soldier...
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
applehead
Art Expert
Posts: 2192
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:40 pm

jkw3000 wrote:
ekaril wrote:
darkturkish wrote:Shaun was that long ago? And we still do not have a Stout Hot Fuzz?? Any word on that Jock Hot Fuzz? Is it through Mondo?
Yes, Mondo has teased it aswell.
And also no guarantee Stout does HF (sadly). I mean, he's done Cap 1 and 3 but no Winter Soldier...
And he did Iron Man 2 but not 1
User avatar
liptonsweettea
Art Expert
Posts: 1669
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 9:49 am

Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:50 pm

cant wait for bot to get both and get refund.
Woo5lscott
Art Expert
Posts: 1268
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:16 am

Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:52 pm

applehead wrote:
jkw3000 wrote:
ekaril wrote:
darkturkish wrote:Shaun was that long ago? And we still do not have a Stout Hot Fuzz?? Any word on that Jock Hot Fuzz? Is it through Mondo?
Yes, Mondo has teased it aswell.
And also no guarantee Stout does HF (sadly). I mean, he's done Cap 1 and 3 but no Winter Soldier...
And he did Iron Man 2 but not 1
Or Iron Man 3
User avatar
dasponyboy
Art Expert
Posts: 5363
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:47 pm
Location: THE ILL

Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:56 pm

Or Pulp Fiction :D
User avatar
JJRadical
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:13 pm

Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:59 pm

Random time huh, time to take tomorrow off and not score one :D
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8386
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:59 pm

dasponyboy wrote:Or Pulp Fiction :D
blame brucey for that one.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
binky79
Art Expert
Posts: 6337
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:15 pm
Location: DFW burbs

Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:00 pm

No Zemo? Interesting.

I wholeheartedly support no more cart holding/hoarding. I may miss, but I dont want to spend 30 minutes F5ing an inventory Issues screen because theres a miniscule chance I'll catch one falling out of a cart.

Does this mean Giftcards are fastest checkout again?
Last edited by binky79 on Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 6207
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:01 pm

dasponyboy wrote:Or Pulp Fiction :D
Don't really care about any of the ones mentioned earlier, but Pulp Fiction... A man can believe.
User avatar
golobulus
Art Expert
Posts: 2085
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:47 pm
Location: Queen Creek, AZ

Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:13 pm

Is the Shopify cart change they announced really a change?
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23118
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:14 pm

golobulus wrote:Is the Shopify cart change they announced really a change?
Image
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8386
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:15 pm

yes. its a change through shopify.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
MooseThompson
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 328
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:07 pm

Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:39 pm

mattkardish wrote:so it's pretty much you have to decide going in which version you want...and if you don't score that one you're done! :twisted:
Really wanted to try the reg on the computer and the metal on my phone. Nothing at satisfying as missing on two devices.
Post Reply