rickker
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:11 pm

Well that was fun... +1 Drive. :shock:
No matter where you go, there you are.
dapeebs
Art Enthusiast

Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:13 pm

Managed to grab Aviator variant on my phone when that went up and then Drive on my computer after 10 minutes of repeatedly adding it to my cart until I finally saw the glorious payment wheel spinning. :D
ArchibaldTuttle
Art Expert

Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:14 pm

bdm105 wrote:Does Kurtz have a twitter account where he would announce AP's?
Newsletter link at the top of the page: http://rorykurtz.com/store
dskdaniel
Art Expert

Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:14 pm

dapeebs wrote:Managed to grab Aviator variant on my phone when that went up and then Drive on my computer after 10 minutes of repeatedly adding it to my cart until I finally saw the glorious payment wheel spinning. :D
I wish it would just change to sold out already on the main page so I can stop trying this method that has never worked once for me.
aggroxcraig
Art Enthusiast

Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:18 pm

dskdaniel wrote:
dapeebs wrote:Managed to grab Aviator variant on my phone when that went up and then Drive on my computer after 10 minutes of repeatedly adding it to my cart until I finally saw the glorious payment wheel spinning. :D
I wish it would just change to sold out already on the main page so I can stop trying this method that has never worked once for me.
I managed to get the Kilian Eng Alien print that was "sold out" but I ended up refreshing the screen and eventually it was available for check out.

Worth a shot (even though it's hopeless).
reeft
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:18 pm

ISO Drive
dskdaniel
Art Expert

Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:19 pm

aggroxcraig wrote:
dskdaniel wrote:
I managed to get the Kilian Eng Alien print that was "sold out" but I ended up refreshing the screen and eventually it was available for check out.

I'm not even sure how the method works. I just keep going back to the cart, always get check out, get the sold out page, go back to cart, etc etc. Never changes.
dapeebs
Art Enthusiast

Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:22 pm

dskdaniel wrote:
aggroxcraig wrote:
dskdaniel wrote:

I'm not even sure how the method works. I just keep going back to the cart, always get check out, get the sold out page, go back to cart, etc etc. Never changes.
Never ever worked for me before either. I guess you just gotta figure how many people are doing the exact same thing and how persistent/lucky you have to be to land one in your cart over everyone else.
dskdaniel
Art Expert

Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:23 pm

Isn't even on any page of the poster page anymore, but still doesn't show up as sold out on the main page. WTF?

Nevermind. Sold out.
Last edited by dskdaniel on Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hunterjax
Art Expert

Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:23 pm

swing and a miss . . . got a holding page I have never seen before.
jkw3000
EB Team

Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:24 pm

I get the inevitable deluge onto eBay but damn to whoever's aiming for $500 already. #reachforthestars :lol:
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
benman3321
Art Connoisseur

Shittiest Mondo drop in a while. Congrats to those that got one.
technique
Art Expert

First try in a long time and got the Drive poster.
hunterjax
Art Expert

Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:27 pm

dskdaniel wrote:
aggroxcraig wrote:
dskdaniel wrote:

this method worked for me once . . . it did not work for me today, lol.
jkw3000
EB Team

Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:28 pm

hunterjax wrote:
dskdaniel wrote:
this method worked for me once . . . it did not work for me today, lol.
It's because everybody else is doing it as well.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.