Mondo Poster News & Rumors

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
matowest
Art Expert
Posts: 4891
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am

Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:29 pm

Rememer where youze is
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25727
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:30 pm

matowest wrote:Rememer where youze is
This too. He'll get there...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18129
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:30 pm

Muppelope wrote:Glad you guys are having fun. Sorry I'm in college and can't afford to buy every poster I want and maybe get a little salty when one that I hesitantly passed on quintuples in value the next day.

Right after you say you probably would have traded/sold it. You wanted it SO bad
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
User avatar
LifTid
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:24 pm

Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:31 pm

First post

Image


gratata
User avatar
mobius006
Art Freak
Posts: 13032
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:31 pm

can always print a jpg off the college color printer in the library for 20 cents and really enjoy the art for the art...
Muppelope
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:08 pm

Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:32 pm

ffs
User avatar
mobius006
Art Freak
Posts: 13032
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:33 pm

Muppelope wrote:ffs
Image
Muppelope
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:08 pm

Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:35 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
Muppelope wrote:Glad you guys are having fun. Sorry I'm in college and can't afford to buy every poster I want and maybe get a little salty when one that I hesitantly passed on quintuples in value the next day.

Right after you say you probably would have traded/sold it. You wanted it SO bad
Yeah, I did want it, but not for the price. Obviously, using that logic, had I bought it, it would have been a no-brainer to sell it for $250 a day later. Just because I like something doesn't mean I can't put a price on it.
User avatar
Bikejoh
Art Expert
Posts: 4264
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:40 pm

Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:35 pm

Image
User avatar
mobius006
Art Freak
Posts: 13032
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:40 pm

add them to the flipper list. :ban:
User avatar
matowest
Art Expert
Posts: 4891
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am

Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:41 pm

God, I'm glad EB is back
Buckhammer
Art Expert
Posts: 1484
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:49 pm
Location: Tejas

Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:41 pm

Muppelope wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:
Muppelope wrote:Glad you guys are having fun. Sorry I'm in college and can't afford to buy every poster I want and maybe get a little salty when one that I hesitantly passed on quintuples in value the next day.

Right after you say you probably would have traded/sold it. You wanted it SO bad
Yeah, I did want it, but not for the price. Obviously, using that logic, had I bought it, it would have been a no-brainer to sell it for $250 a day later. Just because I like something doesn't mean I can't put a price on it.
Image
RobJones wrote:Billy, how Everest was I last night?
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23211
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:44 pm

My soul's available for $5. Full disclosure: totally being spent on shrinky dinks.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
Posts: 13797
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st

Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:47 pm

Muppelope wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:
Muppelope wrote:Glad you guys are having fun. Sorry I'm in college and can't afford to buy every poster I want and maybe get a little salty when one that I hesitantly passed on quintuples in value the next day.

Right after you say you probably would have traded/sold it. You wanted it SO bad
Yeah, I did want it, but not for the price. Obviously, using that logic, had I bought it, it would have been a no-brainer to sell it for $250 a day later. Just because I like something doesn't mean I can't put a price on it.
What's the consensus? Is this an alt or front-runner for '16er of the year.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
User avatar
iambillyg
Art Freak
Posts: 10381
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:14 am
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:52 pm

This is incredible.
Post Reply