Art Connoisseur

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:09 pm

+1 Regular and Variant The Prop..... :pint:
circlexcomplete
Art Connoisseur

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:10 pm

aivc wrote:
circlexcomplete wrote:
aivc wrote:circlexcomplete, dude, just stop, you're embarrassing yourself. milliseconds, custom extenson, showing off...:D
lol that's fine :-) I just bought the road variant poster directly from a link that I had on auto refresh while everyone sat on the front page.

Been doing this with sneakers and clothing also, but I'll stop sharing since everyone thinks I am clown.
Man, if you had shared something that was actually useful and better than other proven methods, then we wouldn't have clowned you.
But so far, everything you've been saying is actually worse than what the best method is, hence the clowning.
My method probably isn't worse, but I respect you for being honest and if you have any insight to share I incline you to message me, my method works for me, but that doesn't mean it will work for everyone.
pleasediedistro
aivc
Art Expert

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:14 pm

circlexcomplete wrote:
aivc wrote:
circlexcomplete wrote:
aivc wrote:circlexcomplete, dude, just stop, you're embarrassing yourself. milliseconds, custom extenson, showing off...:D
lol that's fine :-) I just bought the road variant poster directly from a link that I had on auto refresh while everyone sat on the front page.

Been doing this with sneakers and clothing also, but I'll stop sharing since everyone thinks I am clown.
Man, if you had shared something that was actually useful and better than other proven methods, then we wouldn't have clowned you.
But so far, everything you've been saying is actually worse than what the best method is, hence the clowning.
My method probably isn't worse, but I respect you for being honest and if you have any insight to share I incline you to message me, my method works for me, but that doesn't mean it will work for everyone.
Nah, I can guarantee you, it's worse. Objectively worse.
I'm just letting you know so you can start working on something better. Because come Stout time, you're gonna get a dose of reality instead of a poster.
aibohphobia wrote:Maybe, but either way you get some cred for joining on 4-20 at 4:20. Nexus of the Universe.
shaunpurslow
Art Enthusiast

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:19 pm

aivc wrote:Because come Stout time, you're gonna get a dose of reality instead of a poster.
Truer words never spoken.
raphulysses
Art Enthusiast

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:20 pm

This thread is better than the drop right now.

+1 Thread.
rubberneck
Art God

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:22 pm

So many alts in here lately...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
jkw3000
EB Team

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:23 pm

rubberneck wrote:So many alts in here lately...
Remember something something.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
punch
Art Expert

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:26 pm

circlexcomplete wrote:
Kramerica wrote:Sounds like dipping into PayPal means it's no longer held in your cart? That seems odd. One more reason to pay with CC I guess.
It holds as long as an inventory is available, just means 125 people checked out before him; I use PayPal every time. Then again I am probably ahead of everyone because I use a page monitor that detects any change in code and I'll just say this it detects within milliseconds of posting, the links for the posters usually exist 1-2 minutes before actually being posted, I was already checked out when everyone was scrambling to login their PayPal and such. Shopify is well coded, but not well enough, there are little doors you can always open to get ahead of everyone.

Mondo is also notorious for making really blatant url's so you can also sometimes get lucky by just guess for example

http://mondotees.com/products/the-road-variant-poster
http://mondotees.com/products/the-road-poster

are valid url's and connect through to product pages who is to say you can't guess next week's poster release url; sometimes it works.

Hire me Mondo, I have good ideas about how to make your releases more fair lol
Teach us your ways :notworthy:
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:29 pm

Rero alt?
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
Wooslscott
Art Enthusiast

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:33 pm

iambillyg wrote:First time I've carted, gotten to PayPal, clicked 'Pay Now' and then had it return 'Sold Out'. Usually, once I've made it to PayPal, it's been a sure thing. After this, I got the 'Something went wrong' alert on following checkout attempts.

Congrats to those that scored..
I was surprised my PayPal attempt went through since I did it the old fashioned way
Diabolos80
Art Expert

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:35 pm

The old fashioned way is the only way I know. I don't mind. It helps keep my wallet in check.
bubbie
Art Expert

RambosRemodeler wrote:Rero alt?
Sounds like his twin brother.
Jasper73
Art Expert

Diabolos80 wrote:The old fashioned way is the only way I know. I don't mind. It helps keep my wallet in check.
And the wife happy..
ImageT.K.C.
jkw3000
EB Team

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:36 pm

To think I spent 3 years and $50k in F5 University....ALL FOR NOTHING.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
Diabolos80
Art Expert

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:36 pm

Jasper73 wrote:
Diabolos80 wrote:The old fashioned way is the only way I know. I don't mind. It helps keep my wallet in check.
And the wife happy..
The wife can be persuaded to ignore the state of my wallet :wink: