Mondo Poster News & Rumors

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
frieddumpling
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 378
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:08 pm
Location: Gilbert, AZ

Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:02 pm

jkw3000 wrote:
infrared90s wrote:whats the appeal of the boxset? is it because it comes as a "box set"???
What's the appeal of anythiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

Image
:lol: :lol:
User avatar
matowest
Art Expert
Posts: 4891
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am

Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:03 pm

35mmpaul wrote:
jkw3000 wrote:
35mmpaul wrote:I'm just gonna do the part one single. Don't think I would spin II or III much.
Pretty much what I did. They're all nice scores but 1 is definitive for me.
I wish 1 had "Power of Love" and "Johnny Be Good" on it. But can't be perfect. The soundtrack picture disc is kinda fun.
Gotta have that ZZ Top song from Part III, too.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23212
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:06 pm

matowest wrote:
35mmpaul wrote:
jkw3000 wrote:
35mmpaul wrote:I'm just gonna do the part one single. Don't think I would spin II or III much.
Pretty much what I did. They're all nice scores but 1 is definitive for me.
I wish 1 had "Power of Love" and "Johnny Be Good" on it. But can't be perfect. The soundtrack picture disc is kinda fun.
Gotta have that ZZ Top song from Part III, too.
How the hell do I keep forgetting ZZ Top. HOW.

TMNT 2 score with Vanilla Ice's tracks next. C'mon Mondo.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
matowest
Art Expert
Posts: 4891
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am

Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:09 pm

jkw3000 wrote:How the hell do I keep forgetting ZZ Top. HOW.
you should double-back. again.
User avatar
jeter0204
Art Expert
Posts: 5548
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:53 am
Location: Frisco, TX
Contact:

Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:16 pm

infrared90s wrote:whats the appeal of the boxset? is it because it comes as a "box set"???
The box itself and that the vinyl is different colors as oppose to all the same with the Taylor ones.
ImageImageImage
danieldanger wrote: "...IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOUT. WHY WASNT IT STOUT? MY GOD PEOPLE, WE COULD BE HOLDING STOUT POSTERS RIGHT NOW."
originalg
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:53 am

Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:17 pm

Please if anyone has a James Flames BTTF Print, reg ideally but would take the variant please please let me know ??

Tried at the drop but failed as usual !
mrlanphear
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:15 pm

Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:21 pm

jeter0204 wrote:
infrared90s wrote:whats the appeal of the boxset? is it because it comes as a "box set"???
The box itself and that the vinyl is different colors as oppose to all the same with the Taylor ones.
And also liner notes by Bob Gale.
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25730
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:41 pm

matowest wrote:
jkw3000 wrote:How the hell do I keep forgetting ZZ Top. HOW.
you should double-back. again.
:thumb:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
matowest
Art Expert
Posts: 4891
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am

Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:42 pm

rubberneck wrote:
matowest wrote:
jkw3000 wrote:How the hell do I keep forgetting ZZ Top. HOW.
you should double-back. again.
:thumb:
:pint:
dskdaniel
Art Expert
Posts: 3515
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:43 pm
Location: Hollywood

Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:54 pm

When I saw the track listing I was surprised that Double Back was on there. I wasn't really surprised of course that Power of Love or Back in Time (or Earth Angel and Johnny B Goode) weren't, but shame they couldn't be.
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25730
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:58 pm

dskdaniel wrote:When I saw the track listing I was surprised that Double Back was on there. I wasn't really surprised of course that Power of Love or Back in Time (or Earth Angel and Johnny B Goode) weren't, but shame they couldn't be.

I swapped out second disc of BTTF with OST and rebuilt digital music folder to include em.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
branyeh
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:56 pm

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:07 pm

got an extra matt taylor back to the future III if any one wants it!
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25730
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:08 pm

branyeh wrote:got an extra matt taylor back to the future III if any one wants it!
rubberneck wrote:What happened to your FS thread?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25730
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:10 pm

The Goonies by Tyler Stout. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 750. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $60
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25730
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:12 pm

Image

Prefer this color as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
Post Reply