Mondo Poster News & Rumors

General art-related discussion.
dskdaniel
Art Expert
Posts: 3526
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:43 pm
Location: Hollywood

Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:28 am

I wish Mark would do another with the Delorean in the same exact spot but everything else changed to be Clocktower Square.
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18164
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:12 am

PrintNoob87 wrote:For the record, I don't care who the hell does a poster as long as its good. Except Durieux. Durieux everything.
ISO LD from Justin to Kelly :drool:
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:35 am

ImageImage
ImageImage
Last edited by mfaith on Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
So it goes...
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8557
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:46 am

RambosRemodeler wrote:
PrintNoob87 wrote:For the record, I don't care who the hell does a poster as long as its good. Except Durieux. Durieux everything.
ISO LD from Justin to Kelly :drool:
ISO LD Tammy and the Trex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XsQD7I3KYA
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:49 am

35mmpaul wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:
PrintNoob87 wrote:For the record, I don't care who the hell does a poster as long as its good. Except Durieux. Durieux everything.
ISO LD from Justin to Kelly :drool:
ISO LD Tammy and the Trex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XsQD7I3KYA
Geez, the amount of exposition in this trailer. The voice over guy basically laid out the entire plot lol :hanging:
So it goes...
User avatar
kcn0
Art Expert
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:15 am
Location: Illinois

Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:53 am

frieddumpling wrote:
sincere86a wrote:BTTF 18x24
BTTF II 20x36
BTTF III 36x20

:hanging:
damn, really? What were they thinking on that one.

Buy the posters and then buy the vinyl to frame the covers...
Main ISOs: Stout "Pulp Fiction" & anything Phlegm
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:04 am

Eh, uniformity's overrated. Just hang em all next to each other.
and they'll look drymounting cool.

Image
So it goes...
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25789
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:46 am

allyouzombies wrote:
MoviePosterEmpire wrote:If you put the Part I poster in a wider frame next to Part II with both of them above Part III it would look fine.
That's an idea. Been playing around with layouts in Photoshop and can't come up with anything I like. So far my best idea is to put each one in a different area of a room.
It's all nonsense anyway, how many will really put these up as a set. We all say so but never do it. 8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
allyouzombies
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 564
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:49 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:58 am

rubberneck wrote:
allyouzombies wrote:
MoviePosterEmpire wrote:If you put the Part I poster in a wider frame next to Part II with both of them above Part III it would look fine.
That's an idea. Been playing around with layouts in Photoshop and can't come up with anything I like. So far my best idea is to put each one in a different area of a room.
It's all nonsense anyway, how many will really put these up as a set. We all say so but never do it. 8)
IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN.
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8557
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:58 am

mfaith wrote:
35mmpaul wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:
PrintNoob87 wrote:For the record, I don't care who the hell does a poster as long as its good. Except Durieux. Durieux everything.
ISO LD from Justin to Kelly :drool:
ISO LD Tammy and the Trex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XsQD7I3KYA
Geez, the amount of exposition in this trailer. The voice over guy basically laid out the entire plot lol :hanging:
There is still so much more to see that your brain can't even begin to comprehend.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23585
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:59 am

rubberneck wrote:
allyouzombies wrote:
MoviePosterEmpire wrote:If you put the Part I poster in a wider frame next to Part II with both of them above Part III it would look fine.
That's an idea. Been playing around with layouts in Photoshop and can't come up with anything I like. So far my best idea is to put each one in a different area of a room.
It's all nonsense anyway, how many will really put these up as a set. We all say so but never do it. 8)
I've got a hard deadline of October 21, 2045.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:11 am

35mmpaul wrote:
mfaith wrote:
35mmpaul wrote: ISO LD Tammy and the Trex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XsQD7I3KYA
Geez, the amount of exposition in this trailer. The voice over guy basically laid out the entire plot lol :hanging:
There is still so much more to see that your brain can't even begin to comprehend.
Image
So it goes...
User avatar
slunkey
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 266
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:06 pm
Location: California

Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:24 am

Got a shipping notification on my Max and Immortan Joe set!
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18164
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:25 am

35mmpaul wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:
PrintNoob87 wrote:For the record, I don't care who the hell does a poster as long as its good. Except Durieux. Durieux everything.
ISO LD from Justin to Kelly :drool:
ISO LD Tammy and the Trex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XsQD7I3KYA
:drool: :drool: :drool:
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
User avatar
thefiend5
Art Expert
Posts: 1194
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:14 pm

Dropping this anytime soon??
Post Reply