Mondo Poster News & Rumors

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
dweebofthedead
Art Expert
Posts: 5369
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:24 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:57 am

Anyways....

This thing looks drymounting rad:

unboxindustries wrote:Production of Gog by Rob Jones aka @animalrummy is gaining momentum as we near @mondocon. There are some very interesting paint & vinyl applications planned. The details have translated beautifully too. Not long now...
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18164
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:10 am

RambosRemodeler wrote:High point over. We are back
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
DWDesign
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:27 am

Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:21 am

jkw3000 wrote:
BavarianErin wrote:
We have been brought together through our mutual understanding of the difference between turtle tails and pansies. It will make a fantastic and heartwarming Lifetime movie... now who wants to commission that movie poster?
Too late, Eng's already doing it.


You can relax, have zero interest in Turtles :wink:
User avatar
whiskaz
Art Expert
Posts: 2110
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 1:15 pm

Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:31 am

BavarianErin wrote:If any of you guys thinks that looks "too much like a penis" then you have been looking at the wrong kind of penises. My apologies to your significant others.
Superfro33 wrote:Image
User avatar
DaleCooper
Art Expert
Posts: 3659
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:19 am
Location: Nottingham

Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:33 am

it's a cartoon figure though. It does look a bit like a dick in that sense.
User avatar
whiskaz
Art Expert
Posts: 2110
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 1:15 pm

Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:42 am

If you don't know what cartoon turtle peen looks like...

Well, I suppose that's a good thing.
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:11 am

DWDesign wrote:
jkw3000 wrote:
BavarianErin wrote:
We have been brought together through our mutual understanding of the difference between turtle tails and pansies. It will make a fantastic and heartwarming Lifetime movie... now who wants to commission that movie poster?
Too late, Eng's already doing it.


You can relax, have zero interest in Turtles :wink:
Image
So it goes...
User avatar
ErocAfellar
Art Expert
Posts: 4512
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:25 pm

Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:19 am

looks like they have Kongs coming out their butts

Image
HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!
User avatar
zombiejp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 678
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:50 pm
Location: Atlanta

Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:16 pm

Anyone's honks confused about the size of a turtle's peenie should watch this informative video: http://youtu.be/aqW5upASa-8
User avatar
mike123230
Art Expert
Posts: 5742
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Houston, TX

Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:30 pm

dweebofthedead wrote:Anyways....

This thing looks drymounting rad:

unboxindustries wrote:Production of Gog by Rob Jones aka @animalrummy is gaining momentum as we near @mondocon. There are some very interesting paint & vinyl applications planned. The details have translated beautifully too. Not long now...
What is this?
User avatar
dweebofthedead
Art Expert
Posts: 5369
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:24 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:37 pm

User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18164
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:39 pm

Yup I am buying that. :shock: :drool: :drool:
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8585
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:39 pm

Dope.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
sincere86a
Art Expert
Posts: 1042
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:27 am
Location: ATX

Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:39 pm

:drool: :clap:
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:40 pm

mike123230 wrote:
dweebofthedead wrote:Anyways....

This thing looks drymounting rad:

unboxindustries wrote:Production of Gog by Rob Jones aka @animalrummy is gaining momentum as we near @mondocon. There are some very interesting paint & vinyl applications planned. The details have translated beautifully too. Not long now...
What is this?
Gog.
"In Ezekiel's prophecy, Gog will be the leader of a great army that attacks the land of Israel. Gog is described as “of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal” (Ezekiel 38:2-3). Ezekiel's battle of Gog and Magog occurs in the tribulation period, more specifically in the first 3 1/2 years."

Rob's used him in his art before, and is now making a figure.

Image
So it goes...
Post Reply