Mondo Poster News & Rumors

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
binky79
Art Expert
Posts: 6333
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:15 pm
Location: DFW burbs

Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:24 am

RottenAtom wrote:Favorite Ansin is a tough one. Might be Dracula. So classic and brilliant. Other favorites are Phantom, Taxi Driver, and Brazil. All of his UM are choice. Also, I'm not a big Batman fan, but that one is incredible.
I think Brazil is his best, so far.
User avatar
UrsusMorris
Art Expert
Posts: 8829
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm
Location: Amarillo, TX

Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:57 am

I gotta go with Dracula. Even over The Wolfman. And comin from me, that's sayin somethin.
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25676
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:27 am

UrsusMorris wrote:I gotta go with Dracula. Even over The Wolfman. And comin from me, that's sayin somethin.
Bat.Mayne
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
UrsusMorris
Art Expert
Posts: 8829
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm
Location: Amarillo, TX

Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:27 am

nananananana....
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 22948
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:15 am

binky79 wrote:
RottenAtom wrote:Favorite Ansin is a tough one. Might be Dracula. So classic and brilliant. Other favorites are Phantom, Taxi Driver, and Brazil. All of his UM are choice. Also, I'm not a big Batman fan, but that one is incredible.
I think Brazil is his best, so far.
Taxi. Effing. Driver.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
jmagee87
Art Expert
Posts: 5991
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:02 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA

Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:18 am

jkw3000 wrote:
binky79 wrote:
RottenAtom wrote:Favorite Ansin is a tough one. Might be Dracula. So classic and brilliant. Other favorites are Phantom, Taxi Driver, and Brazil. All of his UM are choice. Also, I'm not a big Batman fan, but that one is incredible.
I think Brazil is his best, so far.
Taxi. Effing. Driver.
^this
ImageImage #trollcru
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
User avatar
Ainshol
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 380
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:11 pm

Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:18 am

Stan & Vince need a gallery show. This duo is great.
ImageImageImage ImageImage
User avatar
matowest
Art Expert
Posts: 4890
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am

Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:23 am

Ainshol wrote:Stan & Vince need a gallery show.
Image
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25676
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:35 am

jkw3000 wrote:
binky79 wrote:
RottenAtom wrote:Favorite Ansin is a tough one. Might be Dracula. So classic and brilliant. Other favorites are Phantom, Taxi Driver, and Brazil. All of his UM are choice. Also, I'm not a big Batman fan, but that one is incredible.
I think Brazil is his best, so far.
Taxi. Effing. Driver.
Image

Underrated classic (framed by Benilli)

My favorites, both in color palette and linework:

Image
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
UrsusMorris
Art Expert
Posts: 8829
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm
Location: Amarillo, TX

Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:36 am

matowest wrote:
Ainshol wrote:Stan & Vince need a gallery show.
Image
Here here!
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
User avatar
UrsusMorris
Art Expert
Posts: 8829
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm
Location: Amarillo, TX

Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:29 am

......calm before the storm.....
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
User avatar
dweebofthedead
Art Expert
Posts: 5360
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:24 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:32 am

Image
User avatar
bethemonkey
Art Expert
Posts: 1219
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:57 pm
Location: Canada EH!
Contact:

Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:33 am

Not sure why, but these should be easy to get on the secondary. None of their other prints have done much... at this point.
http://www.legendaryframes.com

I'm in Canada and it costs more to ship everywhere, so get over it.
User avatar
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert
Posts: 6310
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 2:24 pm
Location: Chicago

Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:34 am

Man I havent F5ed mondo site in a while, it feels like old times.
rmoore wrote:Can't trust someone that doesn't like Jurassic Park...
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 22948
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:38 am

Just wait for the tweet, guys.

Every.

Time.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
Post Reply