Mondo Poster News & Rumors

General art-related discussion.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:30 pm

That is definitely an OG worth owning. I know everyone was tired of seeing Iron Giant, but that was my favorite print from the mondo booth at mondocon.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
dasponyboy
Art Expert

Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:38 pm

My only nitpick with it is no Hogarth's head in the Caddy
egrimens
Art Expert

Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:15 am

VulturePiano wrote:I've been trying to think of what Mondo might do for the oscars this year. They've already put out posters for several of the nominated films. Can anybody remember Mondo releasing a print around a film's release and then another for their oscars releases?
Well last year there were no Oscars releases, wouldn't be surprised if this year is the same, it sounded like the Oscar releases were pretty tricky to sort out in time. Who knows maybe it will make it easier if they already had the rights to some of the nominees.
stebila25
Art Expert

Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:56 pm

starkdesign wrote:
I like how not a single person acknowledges this post when it's the only one that matters in the last 3 pages.
agr719
Art Expert

Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:18 pm

stebila25 wrote:
starkdesign wrote:HORKEY FELLOWSHIPPPPPPP
I like how not a single person acknowledges this post when it's the only one that matters in the last 3 pages.
Just trying not to remind myself of how bad I want one :P
mcnail wrote:Ha, EB, y'all crazy.
starkdesign
Art Expert

Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:22 pm

LOL its the Mondo thread, when are things ever on track? :wink:
Image New Zelda collection grid, but still need more; gotta keep adding to my collection! Image
beetlejuice
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:33 pm

Looks like the Home Alone prints are ready to be shipped.
Hello! You're receiving this email because you ordered HOME ALONE by DKNG in December. We have the posters in hand and are excited to start fulfilling orders! We wrote to you after the drop regarding a small shipping glitch on the site. If you did not receive the first email, you can check it out here: http://eepurl.com/-W9cb

In order to get a print into your hands, we'll need two things from you:

1) Shipping funds sent via PayPal to store@mondotees.com (please locate the first 3 digits of your zip code on the chart below to determine your location-based cost of shipping).

2) Your preferred shipping address.

Please contact us here with your shipping address and payment confirmation. We'll ship out your order as soon as we hear from you!

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/bbb7f7cd7 ... 24185a.jpg
Go ahead, make my millennium.
jeter0204
Art Expert

Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:54 pm

egrimens wrote:
VulturePiano wrote:I've been trying to think of what Mondo might do for the oscars this year. They've already put out posters for several of the nominated films. Can anybody remember Mondo releasing a print around a film's release and then another for their oscars releases?
Well last year there were no Oscars releases, wouldn't be surprised if this year is the same, it sounded like the Oscar releases were pretty tricky to sort out in time. Who knows maybe it will make it easier if they already had the rights to some of the nominees.
The only thing that matters when it comes to the Oscars is The Rotten Oscars. If Mondo does a drop or any gallery for that matter it's just icing on the Rotten Oscars

Also feel like the Oscar nominations are a bit weak this year. I'd like to see an American Sniper and Birdman print though. Everything else is meh
ImageImageImage
danieldanger wrote: "...IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOUT. WHY WASNT IT STOUT? MY GOD PEOPLE, WE COULD BE HOLDING STOUT POSTERS RIGHT NOW."
OddKid
Art Enthusiast

Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:21 pm

stebila25 wrote:
starkdesign wrote:
I was thinking the same, the printing is incredible and the details are just insane.
Has there been any pictures of the variant yet?
jkw3000
EB Team

Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:26 pm

OddKid wrote: Has there been any pictures of the variant yet?
Not yet, they started that after doing the reg though so probably soon.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
starkdesign
Art Expert

Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:35 pm

jkw3000 wrote:
OddKid wrote: Has there been any pictures of the variant yet?
Not yet, they started that after doing the reg though so probably soon.
You might have better luck following the thread about the piece in particular, won't get lost in the shuffle like here: http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopic.php?t=148280
Image New Zelda collection grid, but still need more; gotta keep adding to my collection! Image
rubberneck
Art God

Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:47 pm

More PCC than Mondo but this is where we lurk... 8)

http://phantomcitycreative.bigcartel.co ... -allan-poe

"EDGAR ALLAN POE"

Based off our poster for Nevermore.

18" x 24" screen print. Signed and numbered limited edition of 50. Screen print. Printed by D&L Screen Printing. $45

FIVE random prints will receive a special blood-red ink drop on the quill.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
fitz
Art Expert

Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:55 pm

^^ great quality image but I wouldn't want that staring down at me from the wall :lol:
rubberneck
Art God

Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:56 pm

fitz wrote:^^ great quality image but I wouldn't want that staring down at me from the wall :lol:
So it's not going up next to Proctors Maniac print?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
jkw3000
EB Team

Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:58 pm

fitz wrote:^^ great quality image but I wouldn't want that staring down at me from the wall :lol:
Could be worse, could just be a picture of Lenore.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.