Black Dragon Press

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
xenmate
Art Expert
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:34 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:45 pm

Sherlock Holmes up!
allyouzombies
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 566
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:49 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Tue May 10, 2016 10:03 am

Amelie by George Bletsis. 18x24. On sale this Friday.

Reg:
Image

Var:
Image
User avatar
jayper
Art Expert
Posts: 2040
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:02 am

Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:01 am

Lady With A Hat by Thomas Danthony is up!

Image
User avatar
Weaksauce
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 417
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:47 pm

Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:05 am

Really glad with this one. I don't know why, but it hit all the right spots for me.
Image
User avatar
IronRinn
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 816
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:52 pm

Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:15 am

Just can't swing this one but, man, I love this image.
User avatar
patquelly
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 267
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:04 pm

+1. Looking forward to seeing it in person. I was a bit on the fence, but I do really like the image.
User avatar
mlwells04
Art Expert
Posts: 1216
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am
Location: NYC
Contact:

Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:22 pm

IronRinn wrote:Just can't swing this one but, man, I love this image.
I'm on the same boat, like it but dont £100+ shipping like it
User avatar
DjPhaze
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:07 pm

Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:23 pm

patquelly wrote:+1. Looking forward to seeing it in person. I was a bit on the fence, but I do really like the image.
+1 as well. Something about this image. I just had to get it.
User avatar
blingaling
Art Expert
Posts: 1284
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:38 pm
Location: OKC
Contact:

Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:01 pm

Interesting that the image is cropped. Probably for the better. Hoping it sells out before my will breaks.
Image
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
DjPhaze
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:07 pm

Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:20 pm

blingaling wrote:Interesting that the image is cropped. Probably for the better. Hoping it sells out before my will breaks.
Image
Indeed!
User avatar
xenmate
Art Expert
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:34 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:59 pm

Just 5 left.
User avatar
xenmate
Art Expert
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:34 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:08 pm

4.
User avatar
mlwells04
Art Expert
Posts: 1216
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am
Location: NYC
Contact:

Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:51 pm

xenmate wrote:4.
stop, you're going to make me buy it
User avatar
mlwells04
Art Expert
Posts: 1216
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am
Location: NYC
Contact:

Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:52 pm

DjPhaze wrote:
blingaling wrote:Interesting that the image is cropped. Probably for the better. Hoping it sells out before my will breaks.
Image
Indeed!
I like the uncropped more imo
User avatar
IronRinn
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 816
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:52 pm

Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:55 pm

mlwells04 wrote:
DjPhaze wrote:
blingaling wrote:Interesting that the image is cropped. Probably for the better. Hoping it sells out before my will breaks.
Image
Indeed!
I like the uncropped more imo
Agreed. Great image either way, but I like this one more.
Post Reply