Fear and Loathing commission print

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
bryndavies
Art Expert
Posts: 9825
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Location: The Last Frontier

Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:03 pm

mrB7LACK wrote:WSPLawyer has been an active member since July 16, 2015 (79 days)

He has 34 sales?

So, a sale every 2.3 days???

Can someone explain that? :shock:

I could, and have, and now I'm gonna get sued. Hope he files in North Platte, his alleged locale. Think I could stay with gonzo?
ImageT.K.C.
User avatar
GatorsCanes
Art Expert
Posts: 2549
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:44 pm
Location: Not Austin

Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:05 pm

bryndavies wrote:Aaaaaaand, he just PM'd me. Again. :hanging:

Gonna file a suit again me for slander, he says. Has screen shots, he says. baahahahahaha. :rolling:

Edit. When a lawyer doesn't know the different between libel and slander I have nothing to fear. Plus, truth is an absolute defense. Hope he's got all those PayPal receipts for his "sales." Because those will be necessary to support his "case."
This. All day.
NEVER PAY VIA PAYPAL GIFT. NEVER PAY FRIENDS/FAMILY. PAY THE FEES YOURSELF, THE 3% IS WORTH IT TO NOT BE SCAMMED
User avatar
mike123230
Art Expert
Posts: 5703
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Houston, TX

Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:06 pm

bryndavies wrote:
mrB7LACK wrote:WSPLawyer has been an active member since July 16, 2015 (79 days)

He has 34 sales?

So, a sale every 2.3 days???

Can someone explain that? :shock:

I could, and have, and now I'm gonna get sued. Hope he files in North Platte, his alleged locale. Think I could stay with gonzo?
According to the news, he should have a spare room to rent.
User avatar
mrB7LACK
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 355
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:10 pm
Location: the interweb

Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:06 pm

Only if you bring the meth
User avatar
mike123230
Art Expert
Posts: 5703
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Houston, TX

Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:06 pm

GatorsCanes wrote:
bryndavies wrote:Aaaaaaand, he just PM'd me. Again. :hanging:

Gonna file a suit again me for slander, he says. Has screen shots, he says. baahahahahaha. :rolling:

Edit. When a lawyer doesn't know the different between libel and slander I have nothing to fear. Plus, truth is an absolute defense. Hope he's got all those PayPal receipts for his "sales." Because those will be necessary to support his "case."
This. All day.
I always have to look it up. But I'm not that kind of lawyer. ;)
User avatar
bryndavies
Art Expert
Posts: 9825
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Location: The Last Frontier

Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:08 pm

mike123230 wrote:
bryndavies wrote:
mrB7LACK wrote:WSPLawyer has been an active member since July 16, 2015 (79 days)

He has 34 sales?

So, a sale every 2.3 days???

Can someone explain that? :shock:

I could, and have, and now I'm gonna get sued. Hope he files in North Platte, his alleged locale. Think I could stay with gonzo?
According to the news, he should have a spare room to rent.
:lol: :lol:
ImageT.K.C.
User avatar
GatorsCanes
Art Expert
Posts: 2549
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:44 pm
Location: Not Austin

Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:09 pm

mike123230 wrote:
GatorsCanes wrote:
bryndavies wrote:Aaaaaaand, he just PM'd me. Again. :hanging:

Gonna file a suit again me for slander, he says. Has screen shots, he says. baahahahahaha. :rolling:

Edit. When a lawyer doesn't know the different between libel and slander I have nothing to fear. Plus, truth is an absolute defense. Hope he's got all those PayPal receipts for his "sales." Because those will be necessary to support his "case."
This. All day.
I always have to look it up. But I'm not that kind of lawyer. ;)
Helpful hint: Slander Spoken
NEVER PAY VIA PAYPAL GIFT. NEVER PAY FRIENDS/FAMILY. PAY THE FEES YOURSELF, THE 3% IS WORTH IT TO NOT BE SCAMMED
User avatar
mike123230
Art Expert
Posts: 5703
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Houston, TX

Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:11 pm

GatorsCanes wrote:
mike123230 wrote:
GatorsCanes wrote:
bryndavies wrote:Aaaaaaand, he just PM'd me. Again. :hanging:

Gonna file a suit again me for slander, he says. Has screen shots, he says. baahahahahaha. :rolling:

Edit. When a lawyer doesn't know the different between libel and slander I have nothing to fear. Plus, truth is an absolute defense. Hope he's got all those PayPal receipts for his "sales." Because those will be necessary to support his "case."
This. All day.
I always have to look it up. But I'm not that kind of lawyer. ;)
Helpful hint: Slander Spoken
Just like May and Memorial Day. I can be a real law man now! Not just a small town pizza lawyer!
User avatar
bryndavies
Art Expert
Posts: 9825
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Location: The Last Frontier

Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:11 pm

Dude. Be careful. He's taking screen grabs as evidence for his "slander" suit. Might want to edit your post. :lol: :pint:
ImageT.K.C.
User avatar
GatorsCanes
Art Expert
Posts: 2549
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:44 pm
Location: Not Austin

Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:12 pm

mike123230 wrote:
GatorsCanes wrote:
Helpful hint: Slander Spoken
Just like May and Memorial Day. I can be a real law man now! Not just a small town pizza lawyer!
Lol.
NEVER PAY VIA PAYPAL GIFT. NEVER PAY FRIENDS/FAMILY. PAY THE FEES YOURSELF, THE 3% IS WORTH IT TO NOT BE SCAMMED
Locked