Fear and Loathing commission print

General art-related discussion.
bryndavies
Art Expert

Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:03 pm

mrB7LACK wrote:WSPLawyer has been an active member since July 16, 2015 (79 days)

He has 34 sales?

So, a sale every 2.3 days???

Can someone explain that? :shock:

I could, and have, and now I'm gonna get sued. Hope he files in North Platte, his alleged locale. Think I could stay with gonzo?
ImageT.K.C.
GatorsCanes
Art Expert

Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:05 pm

bryndavies wrote:Aaaaaaand, he just PM'd me. Again. :hanging:

Gonna file a suit again me for slander, he says. Has screen shots, he says. baahahahahaha. :rolling:

Edit. When a lawyer doesn't know the different between libel and slander I have nothing to fear. Plus, truth is an absolute defense. Hope he's got all those PayPal receipts for his "sales." Because those will be necessary to support his "case."
This. All day.
NEVER PAY VIA PAYPAL GIFT. NEVER PAY FRIENDS/FAMILY. PAY THE FEES YOURSELF, THE 3% IS WORTH IT TO NOT BE SCAMMED
mike123230
Art Expert

Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:06 pm

bryndavies wrote:
mrB7LACK wrote:WSPLawyer has been an active member since July 16, 2015 (79 days)

He has 34 sales?

I could, and have, and now I'm gonna get sued. Hope he files in North Platte, his alleged locale. Think I could stay with gonzo?
According to the news, he should have a spare room to rent.
mrB7LACK
Art Connoisseur

Only if you bring the meth
mike123230
Art Expert

GatorsCanes wrote:

Gonna file a suit again me for slander, he says. Has screen shots, he says. baahahahahaha. :rolling:

Edit. When a lawyer doesn't know the different between libel and slander I have nothing to fear. Plus, truth is an absolute defense. Hope he's got all those PayPal receipts for his "sales." Because those will be necessary to support his "case."
This. All day.
I always have to look it up. But I'm not that kind of lawyer. ;)
bryndavies
Art Expert

Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:08 pm

mike123230 wrote:
bryndavies wrote:

He has 34 sales?

According to the news, he should have a spare room to rent.
:lol: :lol:
ImageT.K.C.
GatorsCanes
Art Expert

Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:09 pm

mike123230 wrote:
GatorsCanes wrote:

This. All day.
Helpful hint: Slander Spoken
NEVER PAY VIA PAYPAL GIFT. NEVER PAY FRIENDS/FAMILY. PAY THE FEES YOURSELF, THE 3% IS WORTH IT TO NOT BE SCAMMED
mike123230
Art Expert

Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:11 pm

GatorsCanes wrote:
mike123230 wrote:
GatorsCanes wrote:

This. All day.
Just like May and Memorial Day. I can be a real law man now! Not just a small town pizza lawyer!
bryndavies
Art Expert

Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:11 pm

Dude. Be careful. He's taking screen grabs as evidence for his "slander" suit. Might want to edit your post. :lol: :pint:
ImageT.K.C.
GatorsCanes
Art Expert

Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:12 pm

mike123230 wrote:
GatorsCanes wrote:
Just like May and Memorial Day. I can be a real law man now! Not just a small town pizza lawyer!
Lol.