Nicolas Delort!

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
Trasher
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 548
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:08 pm
Location: Santa Monica

Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:27 am

Weird. I signed up on their site, but never got an email about this being released lol.

What was the run on the variant?
Image
User avatar
PaintByNumbers
Art Expert
Posts: 2345
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:45 am
Location: Beantown, MA

Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:28 am

Trasher wrote:Weird. I signed up on their site, but never got an email about this being released lol.

What was the run on the variant?
50 I believe re: the variant run.

They only sent out one email, perhaps you signed up after they sent it out?
If you would like to help those affected by the tragedy in Boston, please donate here : http://onefundboston.org/

'I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum. '
User avatar
Trasher
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 548
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:08 pm
Location: Santa Monica

Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:30 am

PaintByNumbers wrote:
Trasher wrote:Weird. I signed up on their site, but never got an email about this being released lol.

What was the run on the variant?
50 I believe re: the variant run.

They only sent out one email, perhaps you signed up after they sent it out?
Oh I just went back and read the email. Thought they were going to email when it went up as well, but obviously I was wrong!
Image
User avatar
admhall
Art Expert
Posts: 1702
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:00 am

Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:43 pm

Wish I had $950 laying around I would pick this up in a heartbeat http://www.gallerynucleus.com/detail/15155?page=1

Image
ImageStout Lotto "0-fer"

Send Bitcoin here

1EM43nMpSTyZA5hbsgLWTfPS8H5BmT8NiH
User avatar
dinkydoggy
Art Expert
Posts: 1884
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:31 pm

Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:04 pm

admhall wrote:Wish I had $950 laying around I would pick this up in a heartbeat http://www.gallerynucleus.com/detail/15155?page=1

Image
That still wouldn't do you any good because it's actually sold out.
User avatar
aivc
Art Expert
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:20 am

Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:08 pm

Some very good stuff coming from Delort in the future. Can't wait :clap:
aibohphobia wrote:Maybe, but either way you get some cred for joining on 4-20 at 4:20. Nexus of the Universe.
User avatar
admhall
Art Expert
Posts: 1702
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:00 am

Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:16 pm

dinkydoggy wrote:That still wouldn't do you any good because it's actually sold out.
I take it your are the lucky one that picked it up
ImageStout Lotto "0-fer"

Send Bitcoin here

1EM43nMpSTyZA5hbsgLWTfPS8H5BmT8NiH
User avatar
dinkydoggy
Art Expert
Posts: 1884
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:31 pm

Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:02 am

admhall wrote:
dinkydoggy wrote:That still wouldn't do you any good because it's actually sold out.
I take it your are the lucky one that picked it up
I wish! I'm just the guy who found out that it was sold; understandably, his OGs just don't hang around for too long.
User avatar
dinkydoggy
Art Expert
Posts: 1884
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:31 pm

Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:45 am

I guess this pic is a slightly bigger example of the variant than what we've seen before.
Nic_nosf_EB.jpg
User avatar
mrwak
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 900
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:22 am
Location: VA

Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:59 am

Anybody seen that?

Image
From OMG Posters : “Penelope” is an 18″ x 24″ screenprint, has an edition of 85, and will cost $50. It goes up tomorrow (Wednesday, June 25th) at 2pm Central Time. Visit Postersandtoys.com
finneganm wrote: Come see Al lien on Blurgday, Januanerrry 28nd! In spaces some people can smell you yelling.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23715
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:22 am

:notworthy:
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
IronRinn
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 816
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:52 pm

Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:40 pm

God damn, this dude and his shades of Doré are starting to put a real hurt on my wallet.
User avatar
Count
Art Expert
Posts: 2757
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:30 pm

Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:59 pm

The things I would do for a Delort OG...
User avatar
admhall
Art Expert
Posts: 1702
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:00 am

Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:15 pm

I checked posterandtoys and did not see it anywhere on there
ImageStout Lotto "0-fer"

Send Bitcoin here

1EM43nMpSTyZA5hbsgLWTfPS8H5BmT8NiH
User avatar
ChrisV
Art Expert
Posts: 3926
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:36 am
Location: MA

Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:15 pm

admhall wrote:I checked posterandtoys and did not see it anywhere on there
Today is not Wednesday
Post Reply