Nicolas Delort!

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
Merco
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:50 am

Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:38 pm

So just put two and two together and figured out this is for a whole Zelda Themed Show that Hero Complex is putting on, haven't seen any announcements yet, But J. Budich mentioned in a recent podcast that he was working on a Zelda piece for them so an educated guess would be that Nico did this for them as well....
User avatar
jayper
Art Expert
Posts: 2040
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:02 am

Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:21 am

Merco wrote:So just put two and two together and figured out this is for a whole Zelda Themed Show that Hero Complex is putting on, haven't seen any announcements yet, But J. Budich mentioned in a recent podcast that he was working on a Zelda piece for them so an educated guess would be that Nico did this for them as well....
Very interesting! Seems like a good call.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23991
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:45 pm

Wonder Woman for Geek-Art/French Paper Art Club, September...

Image
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
fitz
Art Expert
Posts: 6900
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:10 am

Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:56 pm

its not wonder woman without Linda Cater! :P

would make a nice companion piece to the Batman.
User avatar
rabieteen
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 284
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:50 pm
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Contact:

Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:11 pm

i always mistake the wonder woman logo for weezer lol. this looks rad tho.
User avatar
suchacyn
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 280
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:17 pm

Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:07 pm

rabieteen wrote:i always mistake the wonder woman logo for weezer lol. this looks rad tho.
Someone needs to make that crossover print :p
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23991
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:41 am

""Winterreise"
second print in my classical series for @BLCKDRGNPRSS
to be released very soon!"

Image
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:46 am

Jesus christ, his hand is rock-steady. That's insane.

[instagram_vid]https://instagram.com/p/7NeamxOR7h/[/instagram_vid]
So it goes...
User avatar
starkdesign
Art Expert
Posts: 5747
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:00 am
Location: TX
Contact:

Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:18 am

mfaith wrote:Jesus christ, his hand is rock-steady. That's insane.
Image

:wink:
Image New Zelda collection grid, but still need more; gotta keep adding to my collection! Image
User avatar
jpfondu
Art Expert
Posts: 2602
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:51 am
Location: Scotland

Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:44 pm

starkdesign wrote:
mfaith wrote:Jesus christ, his hand is rock-steady. That's insane.
Image

:wink:
^ :)
User avatar
ctankep
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:56 pm
Location: THE ZONE

Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:11 pm

No idea how to embed a tweet with a video, but this made my day yesterday: https://twitter.com/nicodelort/status/6 ... 3703840769
User avatar
bullelk
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 557
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:57 pm

Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:42 am

ctankep wrote:No idea how to embed a tweet with a video, but this made my day yesterday: https://twitter.com/nicodelort/status/6 ... 3703840769

And it made mine today! Thanks
User avatar
luderico
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:42 am
Location: Germany

Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:35 am

He is not a superhuman after all. Thank god.
User avatar
luderico
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:42 am
Location: Germany

Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:51 am

Something I framed a while ago. But new camera. New pictures.
Golden frame. Double mat. Golden with white core and black mat.

Image

Image
User avatar
xenmate
Art Expert
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:34 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:47 pm

:clap:
Post Reply