The allure of 'limited edition'

General art-related discussion.
danieldanger
LORD KINGSHIT
Posts: 1727
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:00 am

Mon May 19, 2014 7:37 pm

tell that to Leones.
User avatar
finneganm
Art Freak
Posts: 16158
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: NJ

Mon May 19, 2014 7:38 pm

Hey Leones! Yeah, you. Your pizza is potentially subpar.
...
...
That's what she said
User avatar
wottagunn
Art Expert
Posts: 5456
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:28 pm
Location: Near Melbourne

Mon May 19, 2014 7:38 pm

Great response. This thread needed it.
User avatar
ajmmck
Art Expert
Posts: 2280
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:28 pm
Location: Australia

Mon May 19, 2014 7:39 pm

Your keyboard must be covered in greasy goodness right about now!
ISO Greasy Keyboard OG
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8170
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Mon May 19, 2014 7:39 pm

And that's the bottom line because Stone Cold said so.

Someone gimme some Steveweisers.
bkboy77
Art Expert
Posts: 8578
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:58 pm
Location: Burger King

Mon May 19, 2014 7:41 pm

Daniel just schooled Tim and his alt.
fung430 wrote:Expressobeans knows everything.
User avatar
whl10
Art Expert
Posts: 5509
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:25 am

Mon May 19, 2014 7:46 pm

i feel this is a great time to remind folks of the time mike mitchell came in and pwned doyle for copping danger's style
User avatar
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak
Posts: 10134
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: A Whale's Vagina

Mon May 19, 2014 7:46 pm

Image
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
User avatar
whl10
Art Expert
Posts: 5509
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:25 am

Mon May 19, 2014 7:47 pm

whl10 wrote:i feel this is a great time to remind folks of the time mike mitchell came in and pwned doyle for copping danger's style
thank you art expert
User avatar
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak
Posts: 10134
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: A Whale's Vagina

Mon May 19, 2014 7:48 pm

whl10 wrote:
whl10 wrote:i feel this is a great time to remind folks of the time mike mitchell came in and pwned doyle for copping danger's style
thank you art expert
HA! Was just talking about that last night with someone :lol:
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
User avatar
maddog76
Flipper
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:00 am

Mon May 19, 2014 7:55 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:
whl10 wrote:
whl10 wrote:i feel this is a great time to remind folks of the time mike mitchell came in and pwned doyle for copping danger's style
thank you art expert
HA! Was just talking about that last night with someone :lol:
Except he didn't but oh well.
User avatar
harrykeogh
Art Expert
Posts: 3429
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:44 am
Location: Chattanooga, TN

Mon May 19, 2014 7:57 pm

maddog76 wrote:
GiantBoyDective wrote:
whl10 wrote:
whl10 wrote:i feel this is a great time to remind folks of the time mike mitchell came in and pwned doyle for copping danger's style
thank you art expert
HA! Was just talking about that last night with someone :lol:
Except he didn't but oh well.
Uh oh, tangent time!
Image
User avatar
captainhavoc
Art Expert
Posts: 3399
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:44 pm
Location: Austin
Contact:

Mon May 19, 2014 7:57 pm

sirmitchell wrote:To be clear, I have no real beef with Mr Doyle. I thought the show was a fun idea, I just wish he would have went with a style that wasn't similar to a left handed Danger.
MovieManJeff1012 wrote:
sirmitchell wrote:
mobius006 wrote: If I win give the Doyle's to someone who gives a fudge :vomit:
Image
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:lol:
Ayes wrote:Maybe all these dates who've been turning you down see you in your yard hurling cat food and blowing weed smoke at your neighbor's pets.
User avatar
maddog76
Flipper
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:00 am

Mon May 19, 2014 8:00 pm

danieldanger wrote:......screenprinting requires a number up front for quantity, as they are printed all at once, not on demand.......
FTFY.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 22862
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Mon May 19, 2014 8:11 pm

Appreciated DD. So glad you saw the Danger signal in the night sky. :P
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
Post Reply