Page 6 of 85

Re: Laurent Durieux’s Modes of Transportation

Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 11:31 am
by bootstrut
:clap: Can't wait!

Re: Laurent Durieux’s Modes of Transportation

Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:01 am
by wneff
Image

Re: Laurent Durieux’s Modes of Transportation

Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:32 am
by smokey289
Cant wait! I did sub and though it may take longer than mondo to sell out these easily appeal to a far larger audience...now how bout one of these

Re: Laurent Durieux’s Modes of Transportation

Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:53 am
by KNEEL13
:lol:

I HOPE THERE IS ONE OF THOSE! :P

Re: Laurent Durieux’s Modes of Transportation

Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 2:04 pm
by Tethur
wneff wrote:Image
Image

Re: Laurent Durieux’s Modes of Transportation

Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:39 pm
by jdhq1185
smokey289 wrote:Cant wait! I did sub and though it may take longer than mondo to sell out these easily appeal to a far larger audience...now how bout one of these
I don't watch South Park anymore, but can I assume that's a "self propelled" vehicle with technology borrowed from Human Centipede?

Re: Laurent Durieux’s Modes of Transportation

Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:55 pm
by wneff
Tethur wrote:
wneff wrote:Image
Image
Nice first post...welcome to EB!

Re: Laurent Durieux’s Modes of Transportation

Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:39 pm
by recycler
Quality noob action going on in this thread!

Re: Laurent Durieux’s Modes of Transportation

Posted: Mon May 26, 2014 12:43 am
by jrsheppa
So full reveal coming soon? 8) :pint:

Re: Laurent Durieux’s Modes of Transportation

Posted: Mon May 26, 2014 2:11 am
by RCP13
Image

Re: Laurent Durieux’s Modes of Transportation

Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:01 pm
by RCP13
Anybody know if these are on schedule or not. The website says they will likely start shipping the first week of June. I haven't heard any updates in a while.

Re: Laurent Durieux’s Modes of Transportation

Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:13 pm
by jmagee87
RCP13 wrote:Anybody know if these are on schedule or not. The website says they will likely start shipping the first week of June. I haven't heard any updates in a while.
If I remember correctly they should start printing in two weeks. They ended up being more colors than originally planned I believe, so that added a few extra screens.

Re: Laurent Durieux’s Modes of Transportation

Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:30 pm
by jpfondu
As far as I know I think they are being printed.

Re: Laurent Durieux’s Modes of Transportation

Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:43 pm
by fourthstooge
The screens have been burned and they are going in to production on Monday. You'll see a press release next weekend on or about the 6th with the drop date and reveal.

A few people who attended the Ken Taylor show were able to see the reveal on an iPad but the images aren't being shared electronically yet. One of those guys may lurk around here and be willing to give their review.

Re: Laurent Durieux’s Modes of Transportation

Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:48 pm
by jmagee87
fourthstooge wrote:The screens have been burned and they are going in to production on Monday. You'll see a press release next weekend on or about the 6th with the drop date and reveal.

A few people who attended the Ken Taylor show were able to see the reveal on an iPad but the images aren't being shared electronically yet. One of those guys may lurk around here and be willing to give their review.
I saw it...all I can say is WOW! This will not disappoint. Laurent absolutely poured everything he had into this piece.