Laurent Durieux's Modes of Transportation

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
pisker
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 812
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:31 pm

Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:59 am

That Zephyr, easily the best of the series imo
My Noob Confession: I used to actually type out "Drymount"
User avatar
tankpig
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:46 am

Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:08 am

Can't believe this is still going!!

I got the Zephyr variant years ago and can remember seeing the subscriptions.
The zephyr is still in the tube from the day it arrived...I guess that may never flatten like ever.😂
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 53322
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:55 am

Just sell it as "stone cold minty phresh still in tube".
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
BradWI
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:30 pm
Location: WI

Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:35 pm

Just got a Fedex email about a shipment from Ford Craftsman so that must be the wood variant from my sub.
User avatar
jpfondu
Art Expert
Posts: 2587
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:51 am
Location: Scotland

Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:00 pm

Just got my last few in to complete the set. Bodega Bay is niiiiiice.
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 7159
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:42 pm

I think they all are nice. I probably gonna pick up a reg/var of the cycle next month
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
User avatar
KNEEL13
EB Team
Posts: 7912
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:21 pm
Location: Chicago area

Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:59 pm

Did anyone here get the number 2 wood print of Welcome to Bodega Bay? I accidentally got number 4 instead of the number 2 I usually get with the subscription. If so, contact David Ford and we can swap the prints with each other.
jml
Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:07 pm

Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:46 pm

KNEEL13 wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:59 pm
Did anyone here get the number 2 wood print of Welcome to Bodega Bay? I accidentally got number 4 instead of the number 2 I usually get with the subscription. If so, contact David Ford and we can swap the prints with each other.
Here's #2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/114603234388
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8587
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:04 pm

KNEEL13 wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:59 pm
Did anyone here get the number 2 wood print of Welcome to Bodega Bay? I accidentally got number 4 instead of the number 2 I usually get with the subscription. If so, contact David Ford and we can swap the prints with each other.
here, this will fix it.

https://www.amazon.com/Ticonderoga-Wood ... 002VL5IJO/
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
KNEEL13
EB Team
Posts: 7912
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:21 pm
Location: Chicago area

Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:36 pm

jml wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:46 pm
KNEEL13 wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:59 pm
Did anyone here get the number 2 wood print of Welcome to Bodega Bay? I accidentally got number 4 instead of the number 2 I usually get with the subscription. If so, contact David Ford and we can swap the prints with each other.
Here's #2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/114603234388
I saw that after I posted my message. :(
35mmpaul wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:04 pm
KNEEL13 wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:59 pm
Did anyone here get the number 2 wood print of Welcome to Bodega Bay? I accidentally got number 4 instead of the number 2 I usually get with the subscription. If so, contact David Ford and we can swap the prints with each other.
here, this will fix it.

https://www.amazon.com/Ticonderoga-Wood ... 002VL5IJO/
:lol: I thought about that.
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
Posts: 7159
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:16 pm

I think I might have to run the price up on that wood.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
User avatar
ygolohcysp
Art Expert
Posts: 1046
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:33 pm

I've been looking for that raging climax dvd forever, thanks guys.
A public relations nightmare

SLAPPED WITH FLIPPING
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 53322
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:53 am

jml wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:46 pm
KNEEL13 wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:59 pm
Did anyone here get the number 2 wood print of Welcome to Bodega Bay? I accidentally got number 4 instead of the number 2 I usually get with the subscription. If so, contact David Ford and we can swap the prints with each other.
Here's #2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/114603234388
Luls.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
arkeiper
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:57 pm

Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:07 pm

I was lucky enough to get a Bodega Bay. (var) Unfortunately, it arrived damaged. David sent out a replacement immediately. It's a gorgeous print, and the service at Ford Craftsman was top notch. Cheers
User avatar
bhutanpro
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 881
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 6:08 pm
Location: soCal desert

Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:23 pm

One final print to go in this sub, correct? Which classic movie has LD done that provides another crossover opportunity?
Post Reply