Page 84 of 87

Re: Laurent Durieux's Modes of Transportation

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:08 pm
by 35mmpaul
i'll do it if you give me one of the prints he owes you

Re: Laurent Durieux's Modes of Transportation

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:09 pm
by finneganm
tell him I said, "hey"

Re: Laurent Durieux's Modes of Transportation

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:10 pm
by ygolohcysp
35mmpaul wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:08 pm
i'll do it if you give me one of the prints he owes you
deal, which one do you want?

Re: Laurent Durieux's Modes of Transportation

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:12 pm
by 35mmpaul
route 66? idk.

Re: Laurent Durieux's Modes of Transportation

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:16 pm
by KNEEL13
ygolohcysp wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:24 pm
Let me just say again for anyone that wants to make a purchase through Ford Craftsman Studios: David Ford is a thief and is not to be trusted. I paid for prints that he has in his possession right now and refuses to send to me or respond to my emails.


DAVID FORD WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY, DO NOT BUY FROM FORD CRAFTSMAN.

there's a situation with him going on outside of running a business. maybe he had a death in the family. maybe someone sued him. maybe he had a mental breakdown and decided that there's more profit to be had stealing from people than from filling orders. maybe he's in jail! who the drymount knows, but your money goes into a black hole if you give it to him.

PS david, drymount you
In 2018 when I had my issues he said a family member had health issues. I had 20 emails to him starting in April 2018 and I finally got my prints in November 2018. I kept nagging him with emails weekly, then daily until I got my prints.

Doesn't he run lots of poster commissions? I'm curious if lots of people have these issues.

Re: Laurent Durieux's Modes of Transportation

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:18 pm
by bubbie
ygolohcysp wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:10 pm
35mmpaul wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:08 pm
i'll do it if you give me one of the prints he owes you
deal, which one do you want?
Lol.

finneganm wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:09 pm
tell him I said, "hey"
Again, lol.

Re: Laurent Durieux's Modes of Transportation

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:19 pm
by ygolohcysp
35mmpaul wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:12 pm
route 66? idk.
he owes me the chicago variant and the excelsior regular. if you can facilitate getting these here, I don't care how you do it, you can have either one you want, or you can have the chicago reg or excelsior variant that I have already. your choice.

Re: Laurent Durieux's Modes of Transportation

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:20 pm
by bubbie
finneganm wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:09 pm
tell him I said, "hey"
Which print are you going to give him though?

Re: Laurent Durieux's Modes of Transportation

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:22 pm
by 35mmpaul
done. i didn't use your wording but we shall see.

Re: Laurent Durieux's Modes of Transportation

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:27 pm
by ygolohcysp
35mmpaul wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:22 pm
done. i didn't use your wording but we shall see.
Ha! I'm sure it's better that way :notworthy:

Re: Laurent Durieux's Modes of Transportation

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:07 pm
by ygolohcysp
Offer stands for anyone else: I need people being loud about this on Facebook the only place David exists apparently (just in time to push a new sale!), if you can get him to send me the two prints I already paid for that are sitting in his flat file, you can have one of them.

Re: Laurent Durieux's Modes of Transportation

Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:16 am
by ygolohcysp
KNEEL13 wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:25 pm

With the money he's made on interest it would be nice if he gave us a bonus at the end, but that is wishful thinking.
Apparently he claims not to have made any interest! The reason being he collected all the money up front and counted it as income with no production expenses in the year that he took it from everyone. So his claim is that he actually suffered collecting money up front and paid more to the IRS because of it. Looks like he not only needs someone to fulfill orders that were already paid for but also an accountant because he drymounting sucks at both of those things.

Re: Laurent Durieux's Modes of Transportation

Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:52 am
by Celsius
ygolohcysp wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:10 pm
35mmpaul wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:08 pm
i'll do it if you give me one of the prints he owes you
deal, which one do you want?
:lol:

I came here via the link posted in the bodega bay thread. Was a fun read at 2:30 AM. Recommended 4/5 :pint:

EDIT: Also clicked here on the homepage and busted out laughing: https://expressobeans.com/members/detai ... 936/trades

Re: Laurent Durieux's Modes of Transportation

Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:31 am
by fourthstooge
ygolohcysp wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:16 am
KNEEL13 wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:25 pm

With the money he's made on interest it would be nice if he gave us a bonus at the end, but that is wishful thinking.
Apparently he claims not to have made any interest! The reason being he collected all the money up front and counted it as income with no production expenses in the year that he took it from everyone. So his claim is that he actually suffered collecting money up front and paid more to the IRS because of it. Looks like he not only needs someone to fulfill orders that were already paid for but also an accountant because he drymounting sucks at both of those things.
A friend pointed me to this thread and your BS here so I thought I'd clear the air.

You never bought a poster from me or a subscription. You bought from somebody who flipped their posters to you. My business is with another person. You came at me wanting a refund on the remainder of the sub that you didn't buy from me and wanted me to send you posters. The deal I had with the sub holder was that he didn't want to pay for shipping and since I saw him regularly at shows, I'd bring them to him. I talked with him and marked him off of the list of sub holders, sent you the refund instead of him, and sent you posters. He hadn't paid shipping so I asked you to pay to have them shipped, which made you mad. I screwed up and only sent two. A week or so later, I sent two more. You say you didn't get the other two. I shouldn't have sent any of this to you in the first place as I've got no business with you. To shut you up, I'm sending two more posters to the guy who bought them from me. You can deal with him.

Re: Laurent Durieux's Modes of Transportation

Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:36 am
by ygolohcysp
Just stop lying dude. It's a bad look.

So you're not going to send me the posters you owe me? This is your new tactic?

Whether or not you have business with me is NOT UP FOR DEBATE you slimy drymount.