To all the new members flipping prints...

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
SunflowerSeeds
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 966
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:51 am
Location: New Jersey

Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:14 pm

I dont have anything to say about it that already hasnt, but I've noticed a lot of these new guys flipping prints are not financial contributors to the site. If you're going to use the site to try to make money, the least you can do is donate to it.

If you can afford to take a chance on a $50+ piece of paper, then you can afford a small donation.

I'll make it easy for you -
http://expressobeans.com/public/donate.php

:pint:
User avatar
whiskaz
Art Expert
Posts: 2108
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 1:15 pm

Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:18 pm

I'm surprised they don't lock the price history and iso/fs/wt sections down and make them for donors only. Or maybe that's a terrible idea?
User avatar
alittle
Art Freak
Posts: 15287
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:10 am

Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:21 pm

No thanks.
Image
User avatar
bkboy77
Art Expert
Posts: 8581
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:58 pm
Location: Burger King

Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:21 pm

most 14ers aren't really new. they have contributed to the website under a banned username. does that give them an excuse?
fung430 wrote:Expressobeans knows everything.
crunchyy
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:01 am

Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:26 pm

Haven't flipped anything yet, but am enjoying the information and getting ready to trade, so...done!

Glad you mentioned it; I wasn't aware.
User avatar
PLUSH
Art Expert
Posts: 7199
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:43 pm
Location: TEXAS

Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:27 pm

alittle wrote:No thanks.

Then you couldn't sell as much. :D
User avatar
summoner
Art Freak
Posts: 11179
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:22 am

Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:28 pm

With all the donations they already get, you would think that the site would not have been down for over 14 hours.

And I think the mods are overpaid as it is.
Last edited by summoner on Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
User avatar
bkboy77
Art Expert
Posts: 8581
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:58 pm
Location: Burger King

Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:28 pm

think of all the points you accumulate for being a financial contributor.

Image
fung430 wrote:Expressobeans knows everything.
User avatar
shagdonk
Art Expert
Posts: 3574
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 6:01 pm
Location: Hermosa Beach

Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:28 pm

Donations are for poors. This site makes plenty of money.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 22948
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:28 pm

bkboy77 wrote:think of all the points you accumulate for being a financial contributor.

Image
Only way to get that special Horkey letterpress.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
bkboy77
Art Expert
Posts: 8581
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:58 pm
Location: Burger King

Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:29 pm

summoner wrote:With all the donations they already get, you would think that the site would not have been down for over 14 hours.

And I think the mods are overpaid as it is.
It was only down for members with less than 2000 points. It was working fine for me the entire Sunday.
fung430 wrote:Expressobeans knows everything.
User avatar
summoner
Art Freak
Posts: 11179
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:22 am

Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:30 pm

bkboy77 wrote:
summoner wrote:With all the donations they already get, you would think that the site would not have been down for over 14 hours.

And I think the mods are overpaid as it is.
It was only down for members with less than 2000 points. It was working fine for me the entire Sunday.
VIP :notworthy:
Image Image Image
User avatar
alittle
Art Freak
Posts: 15287
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:10 am

Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:32 pm

PLUSH wrote:
alittle wrote:No thanks.
Then you couldn't sell as much. :D
1. I've donated multiple times
2. I rarely sell to anyone on the forum through the forum
3. This isn't a pay for use website. Donations are optional.
Image
User avatar
amb6883
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 704
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:06 pm
Location: Ashburn, VA

Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:35 pm

You can also redeem EB points for Mondo gift cards. 1000 points = $100.00
Post Reply