General art-related discussion.
rubberneck
Art God

Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:31 am

luderico wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:36 am
cotis wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:29 am
yeah... Grey Matter has fallen off a major cliff over the last few years. they don't reply to most people reaching out with order inquiries. kinda like one of those bad commissioners who takes your money and when they finally finish paying off their other debts, ship your prints when you get on their ass. GMA botched shipping the Stout Halloween release and pretty sure in Tyler's interview posted online awhile back he said he was not going down that road again. I have to assume artists are staying away because basically anything GMA has released recently were Marvel assets. maybe they are having issues paying artists or not being responsive to them too? their business model used to be artists doing new work for Marvel and other limited license titles, but now it's seemingly all Marvel asset releases.

oh, and all their social media posts with like 5-6k interactions are all purchased interactions from click farms. check out the shared, likes or comments, and you'll see what I'm talking about. either that or they are the biggest thing going on in Mexico City right now.
Yeah GMA is the worst. They shipped my Stout Halloween, got stuck at customs for whatever reason and then was send back to them.
They replied to my mails just until PayPal buyer protection expired.
Haven't heard from them back since.
Jared has left apparently. He was extremely helpful and proactive when in partnership with Mike. I did reach out about something last year and zero reply. Shame, they started off strong and with great licenses and artists.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
aldobishalini
Art Expert

Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:42 am

This can’t be real 😮😮😮

BISHALINI.com (My Collection) Image

“Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning.”
cotis
Art Expert

Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:33 pm

nothing like a three month thread bump for a company barely managing to ship out prints from 9 months ago!
kansasbbq
Art God

Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:15 pm

RIP
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq