Banksy x BNE

General art-related discussion.
Petro
Art Connoisseur

Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:03 pm

Once again, people bought a t-shirt from a for-profit online store—they didn't make a charitable donation. And to anyone who want to feel better about themselves and say they only bought an $80 BANKSY t-shirt because it was to save the children is full of fudge. Next time you want to make a difference, donate to an actual charitable organization OR volunteer your time somewhere.

<steps off soapbox>
dinkydoggy
Art Expert

Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:04 pm

rubberneck wrote:
leary411 wrote:
HisBobness wrote:
Maybe we're all getting vee necks instead!!
Love me some V neck Tees
Sly, Ruberneck, very sly. :clap:
shagdonk
Art Expert

Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:09 pm

sidewaysscott
Art God

Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:10 pm

I choose to donate to my children.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
J0nb0y
Art Enthusiast

Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:17 pm

Preview: Re: Banksy x BNE

Timbrh2001 wrote:

Timbrh2001 wrote:Think about all the gallons of water you greedy pigs are denying these poor children by asking for refunds. Glad that's not on my conscious!

They will take BNE's money. It's too bad some silly Banksy t shirt is more important to you fools than the actual charity you were supposed to "support".

You guys could have helped make a difference in this world and you all failed miserably. It's unfortunate that eBay didn't get all your sellers fees but I guess life goes on...

Can you yell louder? I can't hear you from your high horse. BNE lied, end of discussion, sorry we all didn't feel like throwing 80 bucks at a charity to which we have zero idea of how much money actually makes it to people who need water instead of paying for "operations" costs and "charity dinners". If you want to launch a social shaming about flipping things on ebay then this website is probably the worst place to do so.
Timbrh2001
Art Expert

Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:21 pm

J0nb0y wrote:
Preview: Re: Banksy x BNE

Timbrh2001 wrote:

Timbrh2001 wrote:Think about all the gallons of water you greedy pigs are denying these poor children by asking for refunds. Glad that's not on my conscious!

They will take BNE's money. It's too bad some silly Banksy t shirt is more important to you fools than the actual charity you were supposed to "support".

You guys could have helped make a difference in this world and you all failed miserably. It's unfortunate that eBay didn't get all your sellers fees but I guess life goes on...

Can you yell louder? I can't hear you from your high horse. BNE lied, end of discussion, sorry we all didn't feel like throwing 80 bucks at a charity to which we have zero idea of how much money actually makes it to people who need water instead of paying for "operations" costs and "charity dinners". If you want to launch a social shaming about flipping things on ebay then this website is probably the worst place to do so.
Quit acting like a poor and give some disadvantaged people the water they need to survive!
ejg904
Art Expert

Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:23 pm

Timbrh2001 wrote:

how much are you donating to help this cause?
Chico wrote:
i work in sales. w2 last year was +150K, this year, at 87% of year goal to date and on pace for +200K

want to compare bank accounts, wives, and art portfolios?
InkBleed
Art Connoisseur

Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:25 pm

J0nb0y wrote:

Criticism of this guy on his high horse aside, you should look into the charity. There are few if any charities that are more transparent and actually give literally 100% of donations to the cause. A simple search of the site would have shown you this.
Timbrh2001
Art Expert

Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:25 pm

All of you bums that can justify spending $80 on some silly t shirt can certainly put that money to better use in this world by giving people the access they need to clean water!
Timbrh2001
Art Expert

Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:27 pm

InkBleed wrote:
J0nb0y wrote:

Criticism of this guy on his high horse aside, you should look into the charity. There are few if any charities that are more transparent and actually give literally 100% of donations to the cause. A simple search of the site would have shown you this.

Who cares unless they include a Banksy t shirt with hologram authenticity tag, amrite?
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:27 pm

how much did you donate?

honestly curious
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
Timbrh2001
Art Expert

Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:29 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:how much did you donate?

honestly curious
Oh sorry you must be confused, I'm just here to help perpetuate the LULZ.
Petro
Art Connoisseur

Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:30 pm

InkBleed wrote:Criticism of this guy on his high horse aside, you should look into the charity. There are few if any charities that are more transparent and actually give literally 100% of donations to the cause. A simple search of the site would have shown you this.
For the last time, BNE is not a charity. This is getting exhausting.
guerilladubber
Art Expert

Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:31 pm

Timbrh2001 wrote:
GiantBoyDective wrote:how much did you donate?

honestly curious
Oh sorry you must be confused, I'm just here to help perpetuate the LULZ.
You had me laughing out loud for a minute- the floor is yours if you'd like to keep judging us! :rolling: :rolling:
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
BetterCallSaul
Art Expert

Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:31 pm

Petro wrote:
InkBleed wrote:Criticism of this guy on his high horse aside, you should look into the charity. There are few if any charities that are more transparent and actually give literally 100% of donations to the cause. A simple search of the site would have shown you this.
For the last time, BNE is not a charity. This is getting exhausting.
I think he was talking about Charity: Water.