New Charming Baker

General art-related discussion.
bkboy77
Art Expert
Posts: 8580
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:58 pm
Location: Burger King

Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:40 pm

I'm trying to say that this will still feel good when rubbed against the peen. Think I'm gonna have squab for dinner after looking at this print.
fung430 wrote:Expressobeans knows everything.
User avatar
partpat
Art Expert
Posts: 9479
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:46 pm

bkboy77 wrote:I'm trying to say that this will still feel good when rubbed against the peen. Think I'm gonna have squab for dinner after looking at this print.
does varnish hinder the peen rub at all or does it act as a lube???

Im coming to take you up on your offer of real NY rodent here this fall.. :)
User avatar
mrkyuss
Art God
Posts: 26873
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:30 am
Location: Melbourne

Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:53 pm

I'll be in NY in Feb, most likely hanging out at the White Castle in Harlem.... I shouldn't be hard to spot though.
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
User avatar
partpat
Art Expert
Posts: 9479
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:54 pm

mrkyuss wrote:I'll be in NY in Feb, most likely hanging out at the White Castle in Harlem.... I shouldn't be hard to spot though.
Midget aussie w a crave case tanning his rig in the parking lot between feeding rounds ? :P
User avatar
mrkyuss
Art God
Posts: 26873
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:30 am
Location: Melbourne

Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:55 pm

WTF do you think Im short? Im 6"1 250.
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
User avatar
partpat
Art Expert
Posts: 9479
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:56 pm

mrkyuss wrote:WTF do you think Im short? Im 6"1 250.

Nah man im playing..
User avatar
shagdonk
Art Expert
Posts: 3574
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 6:01 pm
Location: Hermosa Beach

Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:57 pm

I'm sure he's easy to find.

Image
User avatar
mrkyuss
Art God
Posts: 26873
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:30 am
Location: Melbourne

Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:58 pm

Racist.
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
User avatar
s_k_y
Art Expert
Posts: 2838
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:00 am

Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:09 pm

You're forgetting the hand drawn dove on each of them as well... Much more than a "glorified kinkos" printout.
Browse my collection: http://www.lifeonwalls.net/store
waxenpi
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 363
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:51 pm

Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:13 pm

s_k_y wrote:You're forgetting the hand drawn dove on each of them as well... Much more than a "glorified kinkos" printout.
I said excluding hand finished giclees. Hand drawn = hand finished. And a giclee that's been screen printed on is a different category, like mixed media. Do you people even know fudge about what you collect? :lol:
User avatar
mrkyuss
Art God
Posts: 26873
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:30 am
Location: Melbourne

Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:15 pm

Love and hate, it's all passion...
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
User avatar
GmidD
Art Expert
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:39 pm
Location: Cleveland, OH

Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:16 am

:D
Last edited by GmidD on Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
PLUSH
Art Expert
Posts: 7199
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:43 pm
Location: TEXAS

Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:22 am

Sad I forgot about this. CB was one of my first prints I bought back in 2011. I've just spent too much money these past months to even think of buying something like this. Maybe I can trade for one down the line to go with my other bids series.
User avatar
GmidD
Art Expert
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:39 pm
Location: Cleveland, OH

Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:27 am

I wish I had money to grab one also. Looks great, but I've been on a spending spree lately with all the great releases the past couple of months.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52076
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:35 am

PLUSH wrote:Sad I forgot about this. CB was one of my first prints I bought back in 2011. I've just spent too much money these past months to even think of buying something like this. Maybe I can trade for one down the line to go with my other bids series.
Mondo'd.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
Post Reply