David de la Mano - Spanish Street Artist

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
chavo
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 266
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:47 am

Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:12 pm

Image
I would argue that but I am a lazy, lazy man.- Maden
User avatar
alteridiom
Art Expert
Posts: 5330
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:23 am
Location: Tennessee

Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:13 pm

acidburn wrote:Did I say tmrw?

Picking up now from depot
Image
Small town pizza lawyer
User avatar
kotopa4
Art Expert
Posts: 1825
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:57 pm
Location: PVB, FL

Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:26 pm

acidburn wrote:Did I say tmrw?

Picking up now from depot
Image
danieldanger wrote:dont get me wrong, i like the banksy street stuff, its clever and impressivly done, but this print racket is kinda ridiculous.
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9547
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:44 pm

he not only embellished the eyes and the oars, the characters all have different variations of their lines.

Image

Image
User avatar
kotopa4
Art Expert
Posts: 1825
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:57 pm
Location: PVB, FL

Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:46 pm

Looks awesome!!
danieldanger wrote:dont get me wrong, i like the banksy street stuff, its clever and impressivly done, but this print racket is kinda ridiculous.
User avatar
choke
Art Expert
Posts: 5143
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:00 am

Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:49 pm

Very, very cool
User avatar
AK57BS
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 562
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:07 pm

Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:50 pm

where do I send my monies?
ImageImageImageImage Image Image
User avatar
GmidD
Art Expert
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:39 pm
Location: Cleveland, OH

Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:50 pm

:drool:
capo205
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:44 pm

Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:28 pm

Really fan of his work!
Geaux
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:04 pm

Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:41 pm

AK57BS wrote:where do I send my monies?
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9547
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:59 pm

Something I didnt know is that he collaborates with his good friend Pablo Herrero a lot. Pablo is the one that does a lot of the tree design (http://lasogaalcielo.blogspot.com/)

Spoke to him about a collaboration print and they love the idea so that will be on the list of near future prints with both of them.

Plus,my worries of prints getting damaged in transit was thrown away. Great packing job.
User avatar
GmidD
Art Expert
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:39 pm
Location: Cleveland, OH

Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:31 pm

acidburn wrote:Something I didnt know is that he collaborates with his good friend Pablo Herrero a lot. Pablo is the one that does a lot of the tree design (http://lasogaalcielo.blogspot.com/)

Spoke to him about a collaboration print and they love the idea so that will be on the list of near future prints with both of them.

Plus,my worries of prints getting damaged in transit was thrown away. Great packing job.
:clap:
fung430
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 384
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:48 pm

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:46 pm

Release info please!!!
User avatar
mrkyuss
Art God
Posts: 26873
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:30 am
Location: Melbourne

Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:03 pm

acidburn wrote:Something I didnt know is that he collaborates with his good friend Pablo Herrero a lot. Pablo is the one that does a lot of the tree design (http://lasogaalcielo.blogspot.com/)

Spoke to him about a collaboration print and they love the idea so that will be on the list of near future prints with both of them.

Plus,my worries of prints getting damaged in transit was thrown away. Great packing job.
Make it XXXl and I'm in AB.
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
set0312
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:24 am

Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:59 pm

Holy cow this looks incredible. So stoked.
Post Reply