Hero Complex Gallery News & Rumors thread

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
UrsusMorris
Art Expert
Posts: 8829
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm
Location: Amarillo, TX

Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:53 pm

Still tryin to figure out what i want...
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
User avatar
medz
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:54 pm

matowest wrote:For some reason, when I copied/pasted the code, it didn't work. However, when I keyed it in myself, it did.
Sometimes when you copy/paste a code, it includes an extra space at the end which causes the cart to reject it.
User avatar
UrsusMorris
Art Expert
Posts: 8829
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm
Location: Amarillo, TX

Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:57 pm

medz wrote:
matowest wrote:For some reason, when I copied/pasted the code, it didn't work. However, when I keyed it in myself, it did.
Sometimes when you copy/paste a code, it includes an extra space at the end which causes the cart to reject it.
Image
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
User avatar
matowest
Art Expert
Posts: 4891
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am

Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:00 pm

Well, there you have it: the cost of being lazy
User avatar
UrsusMorris
Art Expert
Posts: 8829
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm
Location: Amarillo, TX

Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:01 pm

So there's that.
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
User avatar
micktheant
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:29 pm

Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:05 pm

Anyone not on the mailing list have any luck?

I keep getting the message "The checkout does not meet the requirements set by the shop for this discount "
User avatar
toobs
Art Expert
Posts: 8604
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Contact:

Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:22 pm

Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
User avatar
RufusNoir
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 724
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:59 pm
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:52 pm

micktheant wrote:Anyone not on the mailing list have any luck?

I keep getting the message "The checkout does not meet the requirements set by the shop for this discount "
I am on the mailing list, but that message keeps popping up for me.
finneganm wrote:I'm sure those of us with state of the art cognition will be able to wade through the bullshit just fine.
User avatar
alexv
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:50 am
Location: San Marcos, TX

Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:39 am

RufusNoir wrote:
micktheant wrote:Anyone not on the mailing list have any luck?

I keep getting the message "The checkout does not meet the requirements set by the shop for this discount "
I am on the mailing list, but that message keeps popping up for me.
Same, and I'm trying to grab one of those Skinner millennium falcons, which ends tonight...
User avatar
adamsmasher
Art Expert
Posts: 2360
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:44 pm
Contact:

Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:36 am

Hey guys, the code isn't working for a few so go ahead and purchase it and NOTE that the code didn't work in the notes section of your order and we'll take care of you.... we'll leave the Falcon up until the morning for anyone who may have missed because the discount code wasn't working for them.
User avatar
alexv
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:50 am
Location: San Marcos, TX

Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:37 am

adamsmasher wrote:Hey guys, the code isn't working for a few so go ahead and purchase it and NOTE that the code didn't work in the notes section of your order and we'll take care of you.... we'll leave the Falcon up until the morning for anyone who may have missed because the discount code wasn't working for them.
Awesome, yeah I went ahead and placed my order last night, just mentioning it in the note section. Thanks for the reassurance!
User avatar
adamsmasher
Art Expert
Posts: 2360
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:44 pm
Contact:

Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:30 pm

TODAY IS THE FINAL DAY FOR 25% OFF HCG ORDERS!

Ending today and ONLY for newsletter subscribers, we are continuing our offer of a site-wide discount of 25%.

That's 25% off everything!!!

If you aren't on our newsletter, join here before you order:

http://eepurl.com/t5nKD

When checking out, Use Coupon Code: NEWSLETTER25

Thanks guys!
User avatar
ColeParks
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Georgia

Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:28 am

Two new mighty minis released today! Picked up the first one, really like it :D

Image

Image
User avatar
Dario33
Art Expert
Posts: 2085
Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 12:23 pm
Location: MSP

Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:15 pm

The Callender Lebowski is great. Looks like the standard run of 50 sold out. There is a run of 20 APs on the site still available though.
User avatar
ColeParks
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Georgia

Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:16 pm

New Mighty Minis by Kendra Minadeo
$14 each or the whole set for $30

Image

Image

Image
Post Reply