Hero Complex Gallery News & Rumors thread

General art-related discussion.
SlowlyTyped
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:00 pm

Per Facebook:
HCG SHIPPING UPDATES:

Here's the full update on what we have been shipping out (and are still shipping):

All Elite Editions (except Delort Intaglio variants which are being produced in Europe and will be signed by Delort, yay...these will ship separate from the rest of your EE prints)
All Stouts
Drake foils
Drake mystery prints
Drake books
Delort regs
Everything from NYCC
Everything from American Horror Story
Everything from Rick Baker
All Pins

ALL DRAKE ITEMS LISTED ABOVE are coming with a little extra special something that we put together for you, for those of you who have been waiting a while, thank you for your patience!!!

You'll probably start to see the gorgeous 3rd Elite Editions prints this week too, when people start to unroll them for the first time. Hope you dig them, they are among the most gorgeous prints we have ever printed.

ORDER PICKUPS START WEDNESDAY, 11/4:

PLEASE WAIT for pickup notification via email on any orders of MORE THAN ONE PRINT.

IF YOU ARE ONLY PICKING UP A SINGLE DRAKE OR STOUT OR DELORT, you can pick it up starting Wednesday.

Thanks guys, you rock, we've had A LOT going on and we thoroughly appreciate your patience through it all!

And more cool things coming up, stay tuned!!!
prevone
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:21 pm

I knew they would throw in a lil something extra with the Drakes, for the people who have been waiting awhile for them.

And no it was not because of you ppl who kept whining here on Eb for months about it :roll: (thank goodness we dont have to listen to that anymore) Its just because HCG is solid like that. They take care of there customers better than any other company in the Biz. :clap:

Stoked to my Avengers soon :pint:
jjdungca
Art Expert

Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:27 pm

prevone wrote:I knew they would throw in a lil something extra with the Drakes, for the people who have been waiting awhile for them.

And no it was not because of you ppl who kept whining here on Eb for months about it :roll: (thank goodness we dont have to listen to that anymore) Its just because HCG is solid like that. They take care of there customers better than any other company in the Biz. :clap:

All true! Adam and company has always been top notch!

BTW, EE shipping notice received!
ImageImageImage
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:27 pm

Just got notification on the Elite Edition! :banana:
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
jayper
Art Expert

Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:49 pm

35mmpaul wrote:Just got notification on the Elite Edition! :banana:
Same here!

It beat my Miatke Pixar set ;)
MoviePosterEmpire

Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:35 pm

jayper wrote:
35mmpaul wrote:Just got notification on the Elite Edition! :banana:
Same here!

It beat my Miatke Pixar set ;)
Well the Pixar set didn't have art for two of the pieces at the time. That usually takes a while depending on the artist and the other things they have going on.
Lightagami
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:38 pm

prevone wrote:I knew they would throw in a lil something extra with the Drakes, for the people who have been waiting awhile for them.

This. HCG is solid like that.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:50 am

Anyone have the email handy for damaged fudge?
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
farva2
Art Connoisseur

Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:08 am

If they just got stuff out in a timely manner then they wouldn't have to give out free stuff. That being said, it's a classy move.
mistersmith wrote: (an unlicensed Bad Boys 2 poster is probably the least essential use I can think of for a piece of paper. At least if you wipe your ass with some paper you will have cleaned up a mess).
OtomoChaser
Art Expert

Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:16 am

RambosRemodeler wrote:Anyone have the email handy for damaged fudge?
Shipping@hcgart.com
Image VROOOOM!!! TETSUOOOO!!! Image
アキラ
scobro13
Art Connoisseur

Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:57 am

This seems like the Drake-y place to ask, but does anybody know anything about this- http://craigdrake.tumblr.com/post/10557 ... d-on-paper

Young Assassin Oren, he tagged Blunt in his twitter feed with it.

Any deets?

ADAM?!?
cotis
Art Expert

Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:35 am

I wanna know more about the Drake BTTF watch.
kansasbbq
Art Freak

Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:51 am

adamsmasher wrote:Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates on the Tom Miatke Pixar set, he's had a few things interfere with completing these on the schedule he initially set for these, but I've spoken with him today and he expects to finishing soon, we are both super sorry for the delay here.

Because we know that an inordinate amount of time has passed since you first ordered these prints we are going to arrange for something extra to be included to thank you for your patience.

Thanks guys!
:tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed:
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
kansasbbq
Art Freak

Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:54 am

prevone wrote:They take care of there customers better than any other company in the Biz.
:rolling:
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
JasonA91
Art Connoisseur

Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:55 am

Tom Miatke - Art & Design Hey Joel, this is just the second unfortunately... Third will be coming over the next little while (Getting married in under a month there is a good chance it wont get done before then)
from September on his facebook. Sounds like he finished Wall-E though.