Calling all Phlegm fans!!!

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert
Posts: 6687
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:48 pm
Location: Houston

Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:31 pm

jeffzilla wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:17 pm
I tried to pay with Paypal and didn't go through quick enough...then I get an email 6 min later to my PP email asking me to "Final Approve" my purchase from Bottleneck Gallery?
Tried to use the links in the email but its obv sold out, wtf
Bottleneck is handling Phlegm drops?
i'm sure bottleneck is probably shipping the prints, hence why shipping was like $16, so phlegm doesn't have to worry about shipping them all overseas. they have a relationship with phlegm already
User avatar
jeffzilla
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:12 am

Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:36 pm

WhoLikesRingo wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:27 pm
Gonna have a bad time PayPaling when you should be CCing.
Image

I honestly thought PP would be faster than filling out all CC info

was very wrong
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4621
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:38 pm

GoreMetChef wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:04 pm
+1 easy
wasted no time with that sale listing :lol:
stuckeyc
Art Expert
Posts: 5340
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am

Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:39 pm

Duh
Image
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
Posts: 13727
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st

Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:50 pm

People bought this to flip? Is this big mac money or are we ordering from Zanzibar?
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
User avatar
SPAC04
Art Expert
Posts: 2617
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:10 pm
Location: New York

Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:53 pm

Cinlabyrinth wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:31 pm
jeffzilla wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:17 pm
I tried to pay with Paypal and didn't go through quick enough...then I get an email 6 min later to my PP email asking me to "Final Approve" my purchase from Bottleneck Gallery?
Tried to use the links in the email but its obv sold out, wtf
Bottleneck is handling Phlegm drops?
i'm sure bottleneck is probably shipping the prints, hence why shipping was like $16, so phlegm doesn't have to worry about shipping them all overseas. they have a relationship with phlegm already
This happened to me on Di tenner day.
User avatar
wottagunn
Art Expert
Posts: 5457
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:28 pm
Location: Near Melbourne

Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:56 pm

And yet another phlegm print I will buy from the secondary market. Great.

Congrats to those that scored.
User avatar
aldobishalini
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 843
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:59 am
Location: Ventura, California
Contact:

Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:59 pm

How's everyone feels about the smaller size? I managed to score one while using someone's hotspot during my battalions field exercise. Very fortunate lol but I love the smaller size with the extreme detail.
BISHALINI.com (My Collection) Image

“Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning.”
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52207
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:03 pm

Kramerica wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:50 pm
People bought this to flip? Is this big mac money or are we ordering from Zanzibar?
Dafug is dat? Any good?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 17856
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:16 pm

cotis wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:38 pm
GoreMetChef wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:04 pm
+1 easy
wasted no time with that sale listing :lol:
He never does.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
cmatthews11
Art Expert
Posts: 2920
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:42 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:

Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:25 pm

aldobishalini wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:59 pm
How's everyone feels about the smaller size? I managed to score one while using someone's hotspot during my battalions field exercise. Very fortunate lol but I love the smaller size with the extreme detail.
At this point, I'm welcoming small sizes from any artist as I don't have a lot of wall space left. These smaller prints Phlegm has been releasing helps compliment his larger format ones I have framed up.
User avatar
comountaingolf
Art Expert
Posts: 9944
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:36 pm
Location: The 19th Hole

Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:44 pm

Oh, somewhere in this favored land the sun is shining bright;
The band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light,
And somewhere men are laughing, and somewhere children shout;
But there is no joy in Mudville—mighty Casey has struck out.


Congrats' to the lucky buyers! :pint:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
Posts: 13727
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st

Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:46 pm

Codeblue wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:03 pm
Kramerica wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:50 pm
People bought this to flip? Is this big mac money or are we ordering from Zanzibar?
Dafug is dat? Any good?
Tenacious D joke.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52207
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:03 pm

O. I neva got into TD.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
jjbehren
Flipper
Posts: 12726
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:00 am

Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:38 pm

Codeblue wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:03 pm
O. I neva got into TD.
Dude, you have to at least listen to "drymount Her Gently." It's the only TD song I've heard, but it's early 2000s canon.

Give it a google. It's only 2 minutes long.
Post Reply