Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23419
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:27 pm

suckittrebek wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:48 pm
theperfecttree wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:26 pm
I think I've caught up on all your submissions. lots more in the queue tho
Thanks!

I always get tripped up when adding variants. I’m not sure I’ve done that correctly once yet. :P
Just add to the notes of the main edition instead of adding new submissions, or put in a request to the Database Entry Corrections.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 18212
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:32 pm

dmm8878 wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:56 pm
Image

:banana:
:rock:
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 18212
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:34 pm

acidburn wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:03 pm
Got a sample in of the statue that will go with. It's lovely but we are going to make it bigger. Around 12 inches.
#thatswhatshesaid

What sort of timeframe?
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9646
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:48 pm

lol and we just want it to be perfect. Its a heavy one too.
User avatar
hillsj2001
Art Expert
Posts: 1624
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:00 am

Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:51 pm

acidburn wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:03 pm
Got a sample in of the statue that will go with. It's lovely but we are going to make it bigger. Around 12 inches.
Does that mean they will not be sold separately? Apologies if this has already been discussed.
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9646
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:06 pm

hillsj2001 wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:51 pm
acidburn wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:03 pm
Got a sample in of the statue that will go with. It's lovely but we are going to make it bigger. Around 12 inches.
Does that mean they will not be sold separately? Apologies if this has already been discussed.
Im quite positive the plan is to have it come with the statue.
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 18212
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:49 pm

Any teases of the statue yet?
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9646
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:14 pm

No not yet.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52828
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:15 pm

How bout now?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
dmm8878
Art Expert
Posts: 2083
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:00 am
Location: Hamden, CT

Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:27 pm

Codeblue wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:15 pm
How bout now?
:rolling:
ottomatik71 wrote:Your punk ass attitude isn't going to help you get this print.
User avatar
dmm8878
Art Expert
Posts: 2083
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:00 am
Location: Hamden, CT

Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:29 pm

acidburn wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:06 pm
hillsj2001 wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:51 pm
acidburn wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:03 pm
Got a sample in of the statue that will go with. It's lovely but we are going to make it bigger. Around 12 inches.
Does that mean they will not be sold separately? Apologies if this has already been discussed.
Im quite positive the plan is to have it come with the statue.
That sounds spendy 😮
ottomatik71 wrote:Your punk ass attitude isn't going to help you get this print.
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 18212
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:41 pm

dmm8878 wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:29 pm
acidburn wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:06 pm
hillsj2001 wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:51 pm
acidburn wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:03 pm
Got a sample in of the statue that will go with. It's lovely but we are going to make it bigger. Around 12 inches.
Does that mean they will not be sold separately? Apologies if this has already been discussed.
Im quite positive the plan is to have it come with the statue.
That sounds spendy 😮
Worth it.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
applehead
Art Expert
Posts: 2208
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:45 pm

kansasbbq wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:49 pm
Any teases of the statue yet?
I saw pics of the Neo statue on Jim's Instagram site yesterday and I had to do a double take. It's mixed in with the Neo images.


Image
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23419
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:32 am

https://bottleneckgallery.com/blogs/new ... -sale-info

Image
Mandalorian Bounty - Lenticular by Bruce Yan
1mm PET - 20 frame lenticular
11 x 14 inches
Timed edition
Edition size will be determined by the number of prints sold
through Sunday, November 8th @ 11:59PM ET
Includes hand-numbered COA with BNG hologram of authenticity
$65
Estimated to ship in 3 -4 weeks
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
stuckeyc
Art Expert
Posts: 5456
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am

Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:04 am

That's pretty sweet.
Image
Post Reply