Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 6830
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Sat May 30, 2020 2:16 am

Lol.
User avatar
partpat
Art Expert
Posts: 9527
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Sat May 30, 2020 8:12 am

cotis wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 11:31 pm
arseny’s tag needs to be Art Wifey


It’s 2020 Let it buck !! :lol: :lol:
crujonez
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:32 pm
Location: PA

Sun May 31, 2020 6:37 pm

is the luke martin mini print that came along with his grateful dead release on this site? i was looking for it to add to my collection but couldn't find it. thanks
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4790
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:44 am

crujonez wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 6:37 pm
is the luke martin mini print that came along with his grateful dead release on this site? i was looking for it to add to my collection but couldn't find it. thanks
you might have to add it
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23423
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:57 pm

https://bottleneckgallery.com/blogs/new ... ted-series

Image
Batman: The Animated Series by Juan Ramos
Screen print with blacklight reactive inks
24 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 350
$50
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
crujonez
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:32 pm
Location: PA

Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:30 am

cotis wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:44 am
crujonez wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 6:37 pm
is the luke martin mini print that came along with his grateful dead release on this site? i was looking for it to add to my collection but couldn't find it. thanks
you might have to add it
hmmm. yeah i have no clue how to do that. thanks
User avatar
mattlew69
Art Expert
Posts: 8436
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Midwest

Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:02 am

crujonez wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:30 am
cotis wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:44 am
crujonez wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 6:37 pm
is the luke martin mini print that came along with his grateful dead release on this site? i was looking for it to add to my collection but couldn't find it. thanks
you might have to add it
hmmm. yeah i have no clue how to do that. thanks
Its really easy.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=183298
Image
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4790
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:25 am

the super easy straight forward form should be self explanatory.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52846
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:51 am

Who will do it for me tho?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4790
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:05 pm

millennials amirite
papaver
Tech Team Member
Posts: 523
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:51 pm
Contact:

Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:09 pm

crujonez wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:30 am
cotis wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:44 am
crujonez wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 6:37 pm
is the luke martin mini print that came along with his grateful dead release on this site? i was looking for it to add to my collection but couldn't find it. thanks
you might have to add it
hmmm. yeah i have no clue how to do that. thanks
the new form should be fairly easy to use. there is help just a hover away. if you find something difficult to understand. let us know and we'll try to fix it. adding art is a community effort. thanks.
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4790
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:01 pm

he’s just lazy and wants someone else to do it. forms great. thanks papa
User avatar
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert
Posts: 6715
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:48 pm
Location: Houston

Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:04 pm

papa bless
crujonez
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:32 pm
Location: PA

Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:29 pm

cotis wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:01 pm
he’s just lazy and wants someone else to do it. forms great. thanks papa
ha. ok. you got me. my bad.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23423
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:34 am

Bottlebux emails at 2pm EST today.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
Post Reply