Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
agr719
Art Expert
Posts: 2029
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:30 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA

Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:31 pm

those almost looked like mouse pads at first glance
mcnail wrote:Ha, EB, y'all crazy.
User avatar
playa787
Art Expert
Posts: 1826
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:02 am
Location: Mos Eisley, CA

Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:22 pm

The Return of Ishmael
Image
"__________ is one of my favorite movies ever but that poster doesn't do it for me. -E.B.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23363
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:02 pm

https://bottleneckgallery.com/blogs/new ... -sale-info

Image
Wonder Woman by Ann Bembi
Fine art giclée
13 x 19 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 125
$40 / Reg Set: $75

Image
Wonder Woman - Foil Variant by Ann Bembi
Fine art giclée on foil paper
13 x 19 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 65
$50 / Foil Set: $95

Image
Wonder Woman 1984 by Ann Bembi
Fine art giclée
13 x 19 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 125
$40 / Reg Set: $75

Image
Wonder Woman 1984 - Foil Variant by Ann Bembi
Fine art giclée on foil paper
13 x 19 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 65
$50 / Foil Set: $95
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
KSUvet
Art Expert
Posts: 4614
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:37 am
Location: MO

Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:50 pm

rubberneck wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:55 pm
That foil works well with the lighting effects of the art...

Image
I think it came out pretty sharp. I was thinking all the little windows and highlights would be the foil showing but going with the yellow/orange area makes sense. I was glad it wasn't too much.
"I see dudes using cotton gloves on prints that I know were printed while someone was drinking a beer or eating Cheetos, while water leaked from the ceiling. And I'm not even talking about my shop!" - alexfugazi
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23363
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:42 pm

https://bottleneckgallery.com/blogs/new ... -sale-info

Image
Chapter Two (The Mandolorian) by Dave Perillo
Screen print
18 x 12 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 200
$40 / Set: $80

Image
Chapter Three (The Mandolorian) by Dave Perillo
Screen print
18 x 12 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 200
$40 / Set: $80

Image
Want Some Soup (The Mandalorian) by Christian Waggoner
Giclee
12 x 12 inches
Hand-numbered timed edition
Edition size will be determined by the number of prints sold
through Sunday (3/29) @ 11:59PM ET
$45
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
mattlew69
Art Expert
Posts: 8397
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Midwest

Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:39 pm

Will the Grateful Dead website or anywhere else have any of Daniel Dangers prints available in the future or was this a Bottleneck only release?
Image
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9599
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:27 pm

mattlew69 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:39 pm
Will the Grateful Dead website or anywhere else have any of Daniel Dangers prints available in the future or was this a Bottleneck only release?
Daniel will def have Aps. Ours should be arriving Friday/Monday and well get them out asap so he can sell his. If you're looking for a Scarlett then def wish you luck. Going to be a tough one.
User avatar
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak
Posts: 11562
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:41 pm
Location: Nirvana

Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:35 pm

jvwoodford wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:16 pm
Never understood why people get one of each variant per release, do you keep them all or is it just a lack of decisiveness on drop day?
pretty simple..... to flip
jvwoodford
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 220
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:05 pm
Location: Bristol, UK

Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:06 pm

Sure that's a given most of the time but i wondered if many just like owning every variant to satisfy the inner collector
jvwoodford
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 220
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:05 pm
Location: Bristol, UK

Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:09 pm

acidburn wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:27 pm
mattlew69 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:39 pm
Will the Grateful Dead website or anywhere else have any of Daniel Dangers prints available in the future or was this a Bottleneck only release?
Daniel will def have Aps. Ours should be arriving Friday/Monday and well get them out asap so he can sell his. If you're looking for a Scarlett then def wish you luck. Going to be a tough one.
I'm curious how many Scarlets were sold in the Bottlebux pre-drop?
User avatar
RottenAtom
Art Freak
Posts: 14707
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:51 am
Location: Houston, TX

Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:24 pm

Alvin BR reg arrived and it looks great! :pint:

Always loved this one. Kills the overrated Struz.


That LD 7th Voyage is nice too. Loved watching that at MMM2 (more than JP!). Phil Tippet's Q&A was classic.

edit- is the Alvin BR not in the database?
Image
User avatar
KSUvet
Art Expert
Posts: 4614
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:37 am
Location: MO

Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:02 pm

RottenAtom wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:24 pm
Alvin BR reg arrived and it looks great! :pint:

Always loved this one. Kills the overrated Struz.


That LD 7th Voyage is nice too. Loved watching that at MMM2 (more than JP!). Phil Tippet's Q&A was classic.

edit- is the Alvin BR not in the database?
Image
"I see dudes using cotton gloves on prints that I know were printed while someone was drinking a beer or eating Cheetos, while water leaked from the ceiling. And I'm not even talking about my shop!" - alexfugazi
User avatar
RottenAtom
Art Freak
Posts: 14707
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:51 am
Location: Houston, TX

Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:04 am

Gracias KSU
Image
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9599
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:12 am

glad you guys like it. Can't wait to do BTTF3 with Half. Its so far the only release we really delayed until everything settles down.
User avatar
mattkardish
Art Expert
Posts: 3871
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:28 pm
Location: Paddy's Pub

Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:10 pm

KSUvet wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:02 pm
RottenAtom wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:24 pm
Alvin BR reg arrived and it looks great! :pint:

Always loved this one. Kills the overrated Struz.


That LD 7th Voyage is nice too. Loved watching that at MMM2 (more than JP!). Phil Tippet's Q&A was classic.

edit- is the Alvin BR not in the database?
Image
it is under the '82 entry with the dropdowns
Post Reply