Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
stuckeyc
Art Expert
Posts: 5455
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am

Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:36 pm

am i gonna have to wait till cinco de mayo for the mexico pollock?
Image
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9646
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:04 pm

stuckeyc wrote:am i gonna have to wait till cinco de mayo for the mexico pollock?
Wednesday :P
User avatar
partpat
Art Expert
Posts: 9526
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:14 pm

acidburn wrote:
stuckeyc wrote:am i gonna have to wait till cinco de mayo for the mexico pollock?
Wednesday :P

:clap: :clap:
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 18209
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:33 pm

partpat wrote:
acidburn wrote:
stuckeyc wrote:am i gonna have to wait till cinco de mayo for the mexico pollock?
Wednesday :P
:clap: :clap:
Hooray!
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
stuckeyc
Art Expert
Posts: 5455
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am

Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:42 pm

Sweet. I will prepare my sacrifice to the poster gods
Image
User avatar
geezer
Art Expert
Posts: 1763
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:56 am
Location: Morro Bay, CA

Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:26 pm

I'll prepare my disappointment.
Image
stuckeyc
Art Expert
Posts: 5455
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am

Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:05 am

Ha thats what i was originally going to prepare.
Image
User avatar
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert
Posts: 6715
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:48 pm
Location: Houston

Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:48 am

kind of premature but since Bartosz Kosowski is posting it on facebook, I'm happy he's getting a poster with you guys! I've been wanting some official stuff from him, i like it.
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4786
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:06 am

Cinlabyrinth wrote:kind of premature but since Bartosz Kosowski is posting it on facebook, I'm happy he's getting a poster with you guys! I've been wanting some official stuff from him, i like it.

reference:
Image
User avatar
NiffWho
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:22 pm

Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:07 am

User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25764
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:24 am

:lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
Mart356
Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:19 pm

Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:42 am

May have to go big and get the art print foil variant!
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52823
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:43 am

A&C. Yer welcome.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
egrimens
Art Expert
Posts: 2339
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:00 am
Location: Orange County, CA

Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:51 am

+1 Foil Theatrical (thought I was grabbing the Foil Art Print... oh well)
User avatar
aldobishalini
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 862
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:59 am
Location: Ventura, California
Contact:

Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:54 am

+1 Foil Art Print :pint: Great price too :lol:
BISHALINI.com (My Collection) Image

“Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning.”
Post Reply