Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8490
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:07 pm

bit of an extreme way of putting it.

the printers do not use toxic inks.

you can breath a sigh of relief
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9645
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:37 pm

phips wrote:why have i not received shipping on my JER LOTR print? i expect same day shipping. what is josh doing? he's slacking.
All are numbered and ready to go. Just finishing up Matt’s prints. :-)

And you def didn’t get cancer so you’re ok I promise. Love that smell.
User avatar
wonkabars7
Art Expert
Posts: 7149
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:13 pm

Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:39 pm

VenomAT wrote:Anyone else get their indiana jones print from the recent release? Mine smells like I instantly got cancer by opening up the tube.
:roll:
Rizzifan
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 299
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 4:17 am

Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:41 pm

Image

+1
Extremely cute. Maybe best Spusta ever :clap:
User avatar
phips
Art Expert
Posts: 2923
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:35 pm
Location: California

Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:54 pm

acidburn wrote:
phips wrote:why have i not received shipping on my JER LOTR print? i expect same day shipping. what is josh doing? he's slacking.
All are numbered and ready to go. Just finishing up Matt’s prints. :-)
fine. i guess i can wait a couple of days.
VenomAT
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:35 am

Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:17 pm

35mmpaul wrote:bit of an extreme way of putting it.

the printers do not use toxic inks.

you can breath a sigh of relief

Was more tonge in cheek but truly in the dozens of prints I've gotten none of had such a harsh smell. To the point my entire family commented on it from the other room.
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9645
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:41 pm

In those situations I usually blame it on the dog
User avatar
SPAC04
Art Expert
Posts: 2677
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:10 pm
Location: New York

Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:36 pm

I love that smell, always reminds me of Phish's 2009 Hampton/House industries poster. The Ian G "Cuphead" landed yesterday and it smells brilliant.

Image
User avatar
mike123230
Art Expert
Posts: 5723
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Houston, TX

Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:49 pm

acidburn wrote: And you def didn’t get cancer so you’re ok I promise.
Sweet. Not going to to the doctor this year...sounds like I'm all good!
nutter97
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 543
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:00 am

Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:24 am

wonkabars7 wrote:
VenomAT wrote:Anyone else get their indiana jones print from the recent release? Mine smells like I instantly got cancer by opening up the tube.
:roll:
wait, those have shipped already?
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12340
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:41 pm

Have a question about an order
Can anyone provide the email address for Bottleneck please?
Image
User avatar
padelimike
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:16 am

Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:43 pm

soam24 wrote:Have a question about an order
Can anyone provide the email address for Bottleneck please?
https://bottleneckgallery.com/pages/contact-us-1
User avatar
chalkdust
Art Expert
Posts: 7107
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:00 am
Location: St. Louis

Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:04 pm

acidburn wrote: First we release Marqs statue :wink:
so now that's out of the way.. :groucho:
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12340
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:52 pm

padelimike wrote:
soam24 wrote:Have a question about an order
Can anyone provide the email address for Bottleneck please?
https://bottleneckgallery.com/pages/contact-us-1
Was hoping for an actual email address :D
Image
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4784
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:57 pm

soam24 wrote:
padelimike wrote:
soam24 wrote:Have a question about an order
Can anyone provide the email address for Bottleneck please?
https://bottleneckgallery.com/pages/contact-us-1
Was hoping for an actual email address :D
there is one on the page you were given, it's a monitored inbox. you will get a response.
Post Reply