Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23579
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:08 am

If it's not on a clipboard with a picture of a kitten on it, it doesn't count.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12340
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:09 am

Ain't nobody got time for waiting in line the morning after a phish show and the day of a show.
Image
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9725
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:10 am

soam24 wrote:Ain't nobody got time for waiting in line the morning after a phish show and the day of a show.
selling his bakers aps.
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12340
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:14 am

acidburn wrote:
soam24 wrote:Ain't nobody got time for waiting in line the morning after a phish show and the day of a show.
selling his bakers aps.

I figured as much. It's def a catch 22 when the circus is in town. Do you wait for a few hours there super early or just pay the premium that someone is requesting who waited in line you know.
Image
applehead
Art Expert
Posts: 2225
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:38 am

acidburn wrote:
soam24 wrote:Ain't nobody got time for waiting in line the morning after a phish show and the day of a show.
selling his bakers aps.
How much are they going to cost?

If I knew more about what was going to be available, I'd consider lining up early. I changed my flight and will be missing the Friday show and landing around Midnight Fri/Sat. Lost a close friend/coworker and his wife in a tragic car accident from someone who fell asleep at the wheel. Hug your loved ones and tell them you love them, cause you really never know.
Last edited by applehead on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
partpat
Art Expert
Posts: 9546
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:43 am

applehead wrote:
acidburn wrote:
soam24 wrote:Ain't nobody got time for waiting in line the morning after a phish show and the day of a show.
selling his bakers aps.
How much are they going to cost?

If its like any other phish poster in history it will be 50$ as per the contract w red light management.
applehead
Art Expert
Posts: 2225
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:48 am

acidburn wrote:
soam24 wrote:Ain't nobody got time for waiting in line the morning after a phish show and the day of a show.
selling his bakers aps.
Lotto entry or first come?
adawg8116
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:27 am

Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:03 pm

Why would the set be $10 more than purchasing individually? Especially for non-matching sets? :/
User avatar
GoBluePanic
Art Expert
Posts: 2473
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 am

Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:04 pm

:clap: ON the Open Studio Set.

I was wondering if I'd be able to get Passenger variant and Sunset Bus but saw the pack and just clicked away.

3(50) + 40 = 190
Last edited by GoBluePanic on Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not someone else.
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8199
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:04 pm

Have the lines really been that bad? Also, do you need to go in to get a print? I'll be getting in around 4:30 to next Tuesday's show but I have a feeling getting a print may not happen. I actually really like this print... not the case with most Phish shows I have been to.
User avatar
Jetty
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 9:51 am

Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:05 pm

adawg8116 wrote:Why would the set be $10 more than purchasing individually? Especially for non-matching sets? :/
50 + 50 + 50 +40 = $190 :whistle:
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12340
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:06 pm

63schoeffling wrote:Have the lines really been that bad? Also, do you need to go in to get a print? I'll be getting in around 4:30 to next Tuesday's show but I have a feeling getting a print may not happen. I actually really like this print... not the case with most Phish shows I have been to.

Jim's prints were only sold first weekend, if that's what you are referring too.
Image
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8199
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:07 pm

soam24 wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:Have the lines really been that bad? Also, do you need to go in to get a print? I'll be getting in around 4:30 to next Tuesday's show but I have a feeling getting a print may not happen. I actually really like this print... not the case with most Phish shows I have been to.

Jim's prints were only sold first weekend, if that's what you are referring too.
Oh really? wtf. So they blew the whole load that first weekend?

I haven't seen any others.
adawg8116
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:27 am

Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:09 pm

GoBluePanic wrote::clap: ON the Open Studio Set.

I was wondering if I'd be able to get Passenger variant and Sunset Bus but saw the pack and just clicked away.

3(50) + 40 = 190
My bad, I thought both Passenger Fish were $40. Didnt see the Variant was $50. Thanks!
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12340
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:10 pm

63schoeffling wrote:
soam24 wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:Have the lines really been that bad? Also, do you need to go in to get a print? I'll be getting in around 4:30 to next Tuesday's show but I have a feeling getting a print may not happen. I actually really like this print... not the case with most Phish shows I have been to.

Jim's prints were only sold first weekend, if that's what you are referring too.
Oh really? wtf. So they blew the whole load that first weekend?

I haven't seen any others.

Yeah phish said something that his run was limited to the first weekend. don't have the link, but pretty sure I saw it on either their fb or twitter post on sunday.
Image
Post Reply