Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
jkw3000
EB Team

Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:13 pm

All I'm hearing is that a UTBNYC mystery tube sale would probably do okay. :P

Happy holidays guys! :pint:
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
time
Art Expert

Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:30 pm

acidburn wrote:
choke wrote:Got both of my mystery tubes in the other day.

Probably the best mystery tubes I've ever gotten from any gallery, yet I was still a little disappointed since I lean towards UTB stuff but didn't have any in either. I think the Raid71, Ferguson and Perillo prints made the tubes worth the cost of admission alone so I was happy enough with two of those and the rest were just a bonus. Can't say I'm not jealous of those of you ending up with Pez, Roamcouch or QBics in the tube though!

:clap:

haven't seen any Roamcouch prints yet. Haha probably went to people not in a forum and have no clue who Roamcouch is.

"Wait...is this Akira?"

The UTBNYC stuff was limited to about 20 tubes maybe even less.

Happy holidays btw

Wishing you a very happy holidays Joe, Josh and Arseny. :pint: Thanks again for always going above and beyond for your customers (i.e. your fans)! :notworthy: Looking forward to more epic things from Bottleneck and UTBNYC in 2015! :clap:
choke
Art Expert

Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:30 pm

acidburn wrote:
choke wrote:Got both of my mystery tubes in the other day.

Probably the best mystery tubes I've ever gotten from any gallery, yet I was still a little disappointed since I lean towards UTB stuff but didn't have any in either. I think the Raid71, Ferguson and Perillo prints made the tubes worth the cost of admission alone so I was happy enough with two of those and the rest were just a bonus. Can't say I'm not jealous of those of you ending up with Pez, Roamcouch or QBics in the tube though!

:clap:

haven't seen any Roamcouch prints yet. Haha probably went to people not in a forum and have no clue who Roamcouch is.

"Wait...is this Akira?"

The UTBNYC stuff was limited to about 20 tubes maybe even less.

Happy holidays btw
Ditto, thanks for taking a lot of my money this year
ffactoryxx
Art Connoisseur

Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:54 am

Just checking if anyone heard of when Godmachines Lopan might be released
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:30 am

ffactoryxx wrote:Just checking if anyone heard of when Godmachines Lopan might be released
Most likely sometime early in 2015.
acidburn wrote:
UrsusMorris wrote:
acidburn wrote:Got a certain approval for a certain 3 poster set
Holy fudge...

acidburn wrote:
UrsusMorris wrote:I suck with gifs, so if someone wanted to post one of a little girl flippin out over a new puppy or somethin, that would be awesome.
i cant react for you.

Will tell you something fun after the release (wont be this year. Too much stuff).
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
FinalKickstand
Art Expert

Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:08 pm

Got the 2nd wave of mystery tube today. Guess I should've asked about the Christmas prints because without it, this is pretty weak. I'm hesitant of follow up sales after a successful initial sale because it feels like a cash grab but I rolled the dice. Someone post theirs and prove me wrong!
5th is Bebop & Rocksteady by Rhys Cooper.
ISO an avatar
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:10 pm

Nice, that Rhys Cooper is baucin!
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
acidburn
Art Daddy

Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:17 pm

FinalKickstand wrote:Got the 2nd wave of mystery tube today. Guess I should've asked about the Christmas prints because without it, this is pretty weak. I'm hesitant of follow up sales after a successful initial sale because it feels like a cash grab but I rolled the dice. Someone post theirs and prove me wrong!
5th is Bebop & Rocksteady by Rhys Cooper.
a cash grab? You basically received a poster that was in all the mystery tubes plus a sold out rhys cooper print valued at the tube.

The poster tube was always 4 for $50. You received 5 prints. So in exchange for the christmas print you received an extra as well.
alittle
Art Freak

Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:52 pm

LOL...what were you expecting from a mystery tube?
renpen2112
Art Connoisseur

Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:40 pm

I'll give you $50 for the tube if your not happy finalkickstand
gonzo303
Art Freak

Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:42 pm

alittle wrote:LOL...what were you expecting from a mystery tube?
Some Doyle's....
Same fudge, different drop.
bomb
Art Connoisseur

Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:51 pm

bitching about a 5 for $50 mystery tube?
FinalKickstand
Art Expert

Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:44 pm

Yep its my right. I've liked everyone else's more. Plus the Rhys Cooper has quite the creasing on it. The only decent print of the bunch.
ISO an avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:51 pm

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
phips
Art Expert

Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:10 pm

FinalKickstand wrote:Yep its my right. I've liked everyone else's more. Plus the Rhys Cooper has quite the creasing on it. The only decent print of the bunch.
you like everyone else's more…..so then the mystery tube isn't a cash grab to complain about….youre just mad that you rolled the dice and, in your opinion, you crapped out. damn, if only there was a disclaimer for sales like this that states that you are buying a tube of prints without knowing what's inside. im not smart enough to come up with the proper term for a deal like that. maybe someone else can chime in.