Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
Posts: 4619
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:49 pm

reg all the way
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.
steelbooklover
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:07 pm

Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:51 pm

Fantastic! Definitely in for a variant to match my fellowship. I'm expecting the witch king for the 3rd
IWish
Art Expert
Posts: 9876
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 12:23 am

Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:09 am

I look forward to a black & white for this Chaplin scene in the movie "City Lights" (1931). Ha-ha! Maybe a vintage (distressed) fancy footwork - punch throwing lenticular?

Image

Watching this video was a good way to start my day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F6vfvVQODI
User avatar
ccsmd598
Art Expert
Posts: 2067
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 5:33 pm

Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:06 am

So what are the chances of ever getting this done for a screenprint? Just some wishful thinking

Image
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8581
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:10 am

doubtful
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
ccsmd598
Art Expert
Posts: 2067
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 5:33 pm

Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:13 am

35mmpaul wrote:doubtful
dddannnnnnnnnnggg
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4915
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:14 am

artist has told me he wasn't able to get the rights to sell prints on a few occasions.
User avatar
ccsmd598
Art Expert
Posts: 2067
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 5:33 pm

Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:17 am

cotis wrote:artist has told me he wasn't able to get the rights to sell prints on a few occasions.
BUT I HEARD JOE CAN MAKE MIRACLES HAPPEN

Image
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4915
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:19 am

oh I'm sure an established gallery would have an upper hand. just passing along what I was able to find out on my attempts over the past year or so. :pint:
User avatar
phips
Art Expert
Posts: 2923
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:35 pm
Location: California

Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:35 am

steelbooklover wrote:Fantastic! Definitely in for a variant to match my fellowship. I'm expecting the witch king for the 3rd
Gotta get the reg to match my reg FOTR. Clashing color schemes would annoy me
User avatar
phips
Art Expert
Posts: 2923
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:35 pm
Location: California

Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:12 pm

+1 reg. Haven't gotten a shipping notification yet. Josh is slacking.
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9832
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:14 pm

phips wrote:+1 reg. Haven't gotten a shipping notification yet. Josh is slacking.
Welker fish today :-)
andyfarrimond
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:55 am

Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:24 pm

acidburn wrote:
phips wrote:+1 reg. Haven't gotten a shipping notification yet. Josh is slacking.
Welker fish today :-)

Haven't received my shipping notification for my Welker fish today either :roll:
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9832
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:37 pm

andyfarrimond wrote:
acidburn wrote:
phips wrote:+1 reg. Haven't gotten a shipping notification yet. Josh is slacking.
Welker fish today :-)

Haven't received my shipping notification for my Welker fish today either :roll:
Today isnt over yet
andyfarrimond
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:55 am

Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:57 pm

acidburn wrote:
andyfarrimond wrote:
acidburn wrote:
phips wrote:+1 reg. Haven't gotten a shipping notification yet. Josh is slacking.
Welker fish today :-)

Haven't received my shipping notification for my Welker fish today either :roll:
Today isnt over yet
Hehe :notworthy:
Post Reply