Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
steelbooklover
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:07 pm

Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:40 pm

Ferguson 12x24 or 36 maybe?
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9447
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:41 pm

steelbooklover wrote:Ferguson 12x24 or 36 maybe?
First piece with Lee Garbett.
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8316
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:25 pm

The scaffolding has been removed from the building the gallery is in.

It has been up there the last 4-5 years I've been going there and is emotionally jarring that it's gone.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 22853
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:35 pm

35mmpaul wrote:The scaffolding has been removed from the building the gallery is in.

It has been up there the last 4-5 years I've been going there and is emotionally jarring that it's gone.
It's always tough when the real scaffolding has been removed from your heart.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
darthvenom
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:59 pm

Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:28 pm

jkw3000 wrote:
35mmpaul wrote:The scaffolding has been removed from the building the gallery is in.

It has been up there the last 4-5 years I've been going there and is emotionally jarring that it's gone.
It's always tough when the real scaffolding has been removed from your heart.
The symbolism is strong with this one
User avatar
binky79
Art Expert
Posts: 6332
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:15 pm
Location: DFW burbs

Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:03 pm

Wasnt a Struzan Pans Labyrinth teased late last year? Any updates?
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9447
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:04 pm

binky79 wrote:Wasnt a Struzan Pans Labyrinth teased late last year? Any updates?
yea almost done printing
User avatar
binky79
Art Expert
Posts: 6332
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:15 pm
Location: DFW burbs

Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:07 pm

acidburn wrote:
binky79 wrote:Wasnt a Struzan Pans Labyrinth teased late last year? Any updates?
yea almost done printing
Image
User avatar
AliRock110
Art Expert
Posts: 1294
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:41 pm

Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:23 pm

Losing the L is gonna suck. Having a dope ass screening at the Syndicate will take the sting out a little....No it won't.
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:03 pm

So it goes...
User avatar
DickButt
Art Expert
Posts: 6946
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:12 pm
Location: NYC

Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:18 pm

Great colors
User avatar
thimble
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:19 pm
Location: California

Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:16 am

The 'lens flare' near the bottom of that TFA print seems like a nice little call back to JJ Abrams style and maybe hinting at Kylo Rens saber hilt?
I love the smell of popped tubes in the morning.
User avatar
nevadinova
Art Expert
Posts: 1101
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2004 2:00 am

Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:33 am

thimble wrote:The 'lens flare' near the bottom of that TFA print seems like a nice little call back to JJ Abrams style and maybe hinting at Kylo Rens saber hilt?
Nice catch!
User avatar
schmoff
Art Expert
Posts: 6232
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:00 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:42 am

why no credit block?
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8316
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:45 am

talk to lucasfilm bout that.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
Post Reply