Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9605
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:47 pm

AliRock110 wrote:I like that you believe in the work that your gallery is putting out and the hook for your mystery tube sale is that you can get a new release with one. I think that you will prove the best way to sell mystery tubes is to stuff them with good Art. Is this just 2016 releases or will you guys go deep into the profolio stuffing these? Like if some glow in the dark stuff went into tube circulation, I'd be poppin my mystery tube cherry tomorrow.
We actually did this last time. We had 3 smaller prints and that tube sold out in like 5 seconds. We liked the idea of something new in it.

We definitely do have older stuff and honestly Im not going to post it in the blog but some tubes will have more then 4 prints.
User avatar
DickButt
Art Expert
Posts: 6963
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:12 pm
Location: NYC

Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:53 pm

Mystery tubes generally suck but I'm in for a BNG one. It's probably prints I had wanted to buy anyway. Just make sure to put a Roamcouch in mine. And a Struzan. And kisses.
User avatar
ChrisV
Art Expert
Posts: 3926
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:36 am
Location: MA

Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:56 pm

DickButt wrote:Mystery tubes generally suck but I'm in for a BNG one. It's probably prints I had wanted to buy anyway. Just make sure to put a Roamcouch in mine. And a Struzan. And kisses.
I'll take Welker's instead of the kisses!
User avatar
DickButt
Art Expert
Posts: 6963
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:12 pm
Location: NYC

Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:58 pm

ChrisV wrote:
DickButt wrote:Mystery tubes generally suck but I'm in for a BNG one. It's probably prints I had wanted to buy anyway. Just make sure to put a Roamcouch in mine. And a Struzan. And kisses.
I'll take Welker's instead of the kisses!
I didn't wanna seem greedy.
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9605
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:04 pm

DickButt wrote:Mystery tubes generally suck but I'm in for a BNG one. It's probably prints I had wanted to buy anyway. Just make sure to put a Roamcouch in mine. And a Struzan. And kisses.
i can probably do all 3 of those.
User avatar
DickButt
Art Expert
Posts: 6963
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:12 pm
Location: NYC

Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:07 pm

acidburn wrote:
DickButt wrote:Mystery tubes generally suck but I'm in for a BNG one. It's probably prints I had wanted to buy anyway. Just make sure to put a Roamcouch in mine. And a Struzan. And kisses.
i can probably do all 3 of those.
Oh I know you can do the third one.
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9605
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:07 pm

DickButt wrote:
acidburn wrote:
DickButt wrote:Mystery tubes generally suck but I'm in for a BNG one. It's probably prints I had wanted to buy anyway. Just make sure to put a Roamcouch in mine. And a Struzan. And kisses.
i can probably do all 3 of those.
Oh I know you can do the third one.
:oops:
User avatar
SPAC04
Art Expert
Posts: 2668
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:10 pm
Location: New York

Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:20 pm

DickButt wrote:Mystery tubes generally suck but I'm in for a BNG one.
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
Posts: 4619
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:26 pm

that Mumford... makes it even MORE worth it; looking forward to this.
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23381
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:18 pm

Oh FFS Joe...

Image

Image
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9605
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:21 pm

we have an awesome January coming up.
steelbooklover
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:07 pm

Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:55 am

I like the idea of getting a new print in the tube but why does it have to be random. Can't they just sell Edward tubes and batman tubes? I can't describe how uninterested I'm in Edward Scissorhands yet there are more than double the prints of that. If I want even a 30% chance of getting batman I have to pay for the variant tube. I'm not sure if the odds are good enough here where I'm mainly hoping to get batman.
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9605
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:02 am

steelbooklover wrote:I like the idea of getting a new print in the tube but why does it have to be random. Can't they just sell Edward tubes and batman tubes? I can't describe how uninterested I'm in Edward Scissorhands yet there are more than double the prints of that. If I want even a 30% chance of getting batman I have to pay for the variant tube. I'm not sure if the odds are good enough here where I'm mainly hoping to get batman.
Can trade it if you get one. Got msgs for Sams piece
steelbooklover
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:07 pm

Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:27 am

acidburn wrote:
steelbooklover wrote:I like the idea of getting a new print in the tube but why does it have to be random. Can't they just sell Edward tubes and batman tubes? I can't describe how uninterested I'm in Edward Scissorhands yet there are more than double the prints of that. If I want even a 30% chance of getting batman I have to pay for the variant tube. I'm not sure if the odds are good enough here where I'm mainly hoping to get batman.
Can trade it if you get one. Got msgs for Sams piece
Yeah, I know but its not always easy to find people, plus you gotta pay extra to ship. I'm really not trying to gripe too much because you guys did have a great idea here and you put out a lot of great stuff in general.
User avatar
DickButt
Art Expert
Posts: 6963
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:12 pm
Location: NYC

Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:00 am

Man it's almost like what you're getting is a mystery
Post Reply