Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
acidburn
Art Daddy

Thu May 10, 2018 4:05 pm

alsoo just to let you guys know because I see a lot of you guys ask questions about licensing in other threads, we are given style guides that artists have access too. It helps with the approval process. Some properties for instance, we can only use the exact stills from the style guide and can't even change them. Especially on newer higher profile films.
rubberneck
Art God

Thu May 10, 2018 4:06 pm

acidburn wrote:alsoo just to let you guys know because I see a lot of you guys ask questions about licensing in other threads, we are given style guides that artists have access too. It helps with the approval process. Some properties for instance, we can only use the exact stills from the style guide and can't even change them. Especially on newer higher profile films.
Don't forget to tell the FB crew as well... 8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
acidburn
Art Daddy

Thu May 10, 2018 4:11 pm

rubberneck wrote:
acidburn wrote:alsoo just to let you guys know because I see a lot of you guys ask questions about licensing in other threads, we are given style guides that artists have access too. It helps with the approval process. Some properties for instance, we can only use the exact stills from the style guide and can't even change them. Especially on newer higher profile films.
Don't forget to tell the FB crew as well... 8)
I can't win over there. Its usually the same group that has it out against us. But yea anytime you guys have any questions, you can post here and Ill do my best to answer the licensing stuff. Wont lie, sometimes its really funny watching you guys go back and forth confident in your wrong answers.
matowest
Art Expert

Thu May 10, 2018 4:13 pm

False confidence on EB? Nah
jkw3000
EB Team

Thu May 10, 2018 4:14 pm

matowest wrote:False confidence on EB? Nah
And def not on FB. That place warned us about the Deep State after all.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
matowest
Art Expert

Thu May 10, 2018 4:15 pm

I'm fully convinced that acidburn is wrong about the false confidence of EB members. Fully convinced.
jkw3000
EB Team

Thu May 10, 2018 4:19 pm

Next thing you know they'll be saying we have an unhealthy fixation with puns or something.
acidburn
Art Daddy

Thu May 10, 2018 4:21 pm

ive just always liked it here. Dont even try to really sell you guys on anything. It has been tough though over the past year on this forum.
Last edited by acidburn on Thu May 10, 2018 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
matowest
Art Expert

Thu May 10, 2018 4:21 pm

jkw3000 wrote:Next thing you know they'll be saying we have an unhealthy fixation with puns or something.
I'm pretty sure I'm smart enough to know when my fixations become unhealthy
jkw3000
EB Team

Thu May 10, 2018 4:24 pm

matowest wrote:
jkw3000 wrote:Next thing you know they'll be saying we have an unhealthy fixation with puns or something.
That's exactly what somebody with an unhealthy fixation would say.
acidburn wrote:ive just always liked it here. Dont even try to really sell you guys on anything. It has been tough though over the past year on this forum.
It's definitely moved over more to FB. Which...is what it is, with some benefits against new drawbacks. Must be fun getting tagged on a near-daily basis though. :roll:
matowest
Art Expert

Thu May 10, 2018 4:26 pm

jkw3000 wrote:That's exactly what somebody with an unhealthy fixation would say.
Your wrong and I know it
acidburn
Art Daddy

Thu May 10, 2018 4:29 pm

jkw3000 wrote:
matowest wrote:
acidburn wrote:ive just always liked it here. Dont even try to really sell you guys on anything. It has been tough though over the past year on this forum.
It's definitely moved over more to FB. Which...is what it is, with some benefits against new drawbacks. Must be fun getting tagged on a near-daily basis though. :roll:
i do like nice tags :-) And a majority of them are nice tags btw. The support a lot of you give is something else.

FB gets me into trouble though. I'm sometimes a little too vocal and at wrong times of the night. It's not the best to accuse someone of flipping at 1am. Thats probably a snapple fact that I missed.
jkw3000
EB Team

Thu May 10, 2018 4:33 pm

Flipper hunting in general has led to...so much unintentionally entertaining fudge in this hobby. Hell the DW group hasn't dropped that convo for like 2 days.
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Thu May 10, 2018 4:49 pm

matowest wrote:False confidence on EB? Nah
BUT IT SAYS WE’RE ART EXPERTS!? THAT HAS TO MEAN SOMETHING
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!
bubbie
Art Expert

Thu May 10, 2018 4:50 pm

acidburn wrote:
jkw3000 wrote:
matowest wrote:
i do like nice tags :-) And a majority of them are nice tags btw. The support a lot of you give is something else.

FB gets me into trouble though. I'm sometimes a little too vocal and at wrong times of the night. It's not the best to accuse someone of flipping at 1am. Thats probably a snapple fact that I missed.
You should join the fbmelthunters group and provide the deeds here, because no one else would it seems. Join now!