Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
hunterjax
Art Expert

Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:58 am

cotis wrote:joe - pretentious mike doesn't come here, you know that. I'll handle it. :pint:
lol. so passive-aggressive. :cheers:
cotis
Art Expert

Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:02 pm

hunterjax wrote:
cotis wrote:joe - pretentious mike doesn't come here, you know that. I'll handle it. :pint:
lol. so passive-aggressive. :cheers:
if you only knew how the self-appointed database god treated others.
acidburn
Art Daddy

Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:09 pm

cotis wrote:
acidburn wrote:Thanks for the add. Yea it’s the same quality as the Predator prints from Acme. Came out nice
well someone's gotta do it... :D
No im serious. Thank you for submitting our work we do here and also thanks to Joe above for always posting.The guy is a machine.

I have been a member of this site for many years and I genuinely enjoy coming on here and talking to everyone who comes to the thread. Not only was it helpful with marketing in the early days, it was just an overall fun place to be (despite everyone always attacking it outside here. I never had issues). I owe a lot to this place and you guys. I did my best to not push anything on anyone and sort of not cross the "I'm here to sell you" lines. Really just came on here to talk. However, over the last couple of years, it's definitely been harder to showcase work on here for us. I know people blame FB for the migration, and it definitely is probably the top issue, but there are other issues. Like I have nothing against the team in here (friends with a lot of the ops) but its tough when someone is more active then others, doesn't support anything you do and posts something instantly on 8 other artists and pushes content down. Or just basically ignoring uploading work in general. It's pretty obvious once you start noticing it. No clue what we did wrong.

But yea thank you so much for the support. I do really love this site and if you ever have any questions, always ask away. Still check the thread all the time.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:23 pm

acidburn wrote:
cotis wrote:
acidburn wrote:Thanks for the add. Yea it’s the same quality as the Predator prints from Acme. Came out nice
No im serious. Thank you for submitting our work we do here and also thanks to Joe above for always posting.The guy is a machine.

I have been a member of this site for many years and I genuinely enjoy coming on here and talking to everyone who comes to the thread. Not only was it helpful with marketing in the early days, it was just an overall fun place to be (despite everyone always attacking it outside here. I never had issues). I owe a lot to this place and you guys. I did my best to not push anything on anyone and sort of not cross the "I'm here to sell you" lines. Really just came on here to talk. However, over the last couple of years, it's definitely been harder to showcase work on here for us. I know people blame FB for the migration, and it definitely is probably the top issue, but there are other issues. Like I have nothing against the team in here (friends with a lot of the ops) but its tough when someone is more active then others, doesn't support anything you do and posts something instantly on 8 other artists and pushes content down. Or just basically ignoring uploading work in general. It's pretty obvious once you start noticing it. No clue what we did wrong.

But yea thank you so much for the support. I do really love this site and if you ever have any questions, always ask away. Still check the thread all the time.

Just offer him some bumtoy.

I have a question : WHY YOU TRYNA BE MONDOBRO?!?!?
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
acidburn
Art Daddy

Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:24 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
acidburn wrote:
cotis wrote:

Just offer him some bumtoy.

I have a question : WHY YOU TRYNA BE MONDOBRO?!?!?
haha next question
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:25 pm

THIS IS WHY JOE.
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
acidburn
Art Daddy

Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:31 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:THIS IS WHY JOE.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:33 pm

acidburn wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:THIS IS WHY JOE.

jkw3000
EB Team

Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:36 pm

Ha, if I'd known the Faithbot wasn't uploading info I would've co-opted that too had somebody else not taken it, that bastard. :lol:

I still enjoy this place when it's not on life support. At the very least I need to know where blue is before I can move on, personally.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
acidburn
Art Daddy

Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:43 pm

I honestly think Cotis might be the only one that uploads our stuff but its totally cool. Just wanted to say thanks. I don't say it enough. I know you guys get nothing out of it so the added help is always appreciated.
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:46 pm

jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
jkw3000
EB Team

Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:59 pm

acidburn wrote:I honestly think Cotis might be the only one that uploads our stuff but its totally cool. Just wanted to say thanks. I don't say it enough. I know you guys get nothing out of it so the added help is always appreciated.
I dunno what you're talking about, I'm just doing it so I can claim Cotis' corner office at BNG, Inc. someday.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
cotis
Art Expert

Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:20 pm

I got it under control plebes, I usually add everything in before the newsletter goes out - just a matter of how long it takes to be approved. :D
hunterjax
Art Expert

Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:25 pm

I honestly thought the mfaith not uploading BNG stuff was a joke, I didn't know it was a real thing that happened! I just thought Cotis liked to beat him to the punch getting the BNG art loaded into the database for the luls.

There's always another level to EB. I should have known better:
rubberneck wrote:remember where you are
bubbie
Art Expert

Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:36 pm

^ What's that all about?
acidburn wrote:I know you guys get nothing out of it
Luls. Blasphemy!