Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
andrewg520
Art Enthusiast

Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:27 pm

damn i don't know how to work this website too well i wanted to reply with a picture of Old Gregg lmao
mobius006
Art Freak

Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:28 pm

top of the page fail!
acidburn
Art Daddy

Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:29 pm

andrewg520 wrote:
35mmpaul wrote:if you want to bash a company for logistics of credit blocks and artist signatures and other things that are not always available and in control with dealing in other companies intelectual property, I'm going to comment back at you.

its a movie poster. pump the breaks. you'll be ok.
exactly, it's a movie poster. So it should have credit block lmao. Idk if you've never been on any other forum on this website, but A LOT of people complain when a print doesn't have the credit block. I can link you to some examples if you would like to go comment back at them since you seem so keen to comment back when people flame bottleneck for not doing credit blocks. Get off your high horse.
I understand the want for credit blocks but to say a movie poster always has them is wrong. A lot of theatrical posters don't have them. Granted most are teaser posters or "A" or "B" but its not on all.
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:32 pm

I NEED that pollock. Lottery gods better treat me better than with the lemonwheel anny
tourist504
Art Expert

Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:39 pm

The Facebook groups are overflowing into our quiet little fudge pond. :neutral:
maden wrote:I would like to see a 16"+ diameter tube.
BlakeAronson wrote:This one is just big enough, but not too overwhelming in size.
jordachep wrote::drool: Can't believe the size. I want this so bad.
Imagex6
jkw3000
EB Team

Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:06 pm

35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
andrewg520
Art Enthusiast

Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:11 pm

acidburn wrote:
andrewg520 wrote:
35mmpaul wrote:if you want to bash a company for logistics of credit blocks and artist signatures and other things that are not always available and in control with dealing in other companies intelectual property, I'm going to comment back at you.

exactly, it's a movie poster. So it should have credit block lmao. Idk if you've never been on any other forum on this website, but A LOT of people complain when a print doesn't have the credit block. I can link you to some examples if you would like to go comment back at them since you seem so keen to comment back when people flame bottleneck for not doing credit blocks. Get off your high horse.
I understand the want for credit blocks but to say a movie poster always has them is wrong. A lot of theatrical posters don't have them. Granted most are teaser posters or "A" or "B" but its not on all.
excuse me where did i say they always have credit blocks? I didn't. My point is that a movie poster if often thought of with the credit blocks. I said "so it should have the credit block" i never stated once that they always have it so please do not twist my words...
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:14 pm

andrewg520 wrote:exactly, it's a movie poster. So it should have credit block lmao.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
DonPiano
Art Expert

Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:18 pm

The conundrum arises when a movie poster has credit blocks, but it's a giclee! What to do! What to do!
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group

Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
fredo
Art God

Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:14 pm

andrewg520 wrote:My point is that a movie poster if often thought of with the credit blocks. I said "so it should have the credit block" i never stated once that they always have it so please do not twist my words...
just a foil for me today, thanks
acidburn
Art Daddy

Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:03 pm

andrewg520 wrote:
acidburn wrote:
andrewg520 wrote:

excuse me where did i say they always have credit blocks? I didn't. My point is that a movie poster if often thought of with the credit blocks. I said "so it should have the credit block" i never stated once that they always have it so please do not twist my words...
Got it. You win.
middayshadows
Art Expert

Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:32 pm

Yikes.

Have all the Englert mystery tubes shipped out?
jayper
Art Expert

Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:59 pm

acidburn
Art Daddy

Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:05 pm

middayshadows wrote:Yikes.

Have all the Englert mystery tubes shipped out?
Thursday/Friday the remaining will go out
cotis
Art Expert

Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:16 pm