Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9949
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:12 am

Grateful69Phish wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:10 am
very cool to offer the Pollock to the repeats -- phank you
just the Together people :notworthy: We know that was a little extra wait + incredible charity donation
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 18446
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:35 am

acidburn wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:12 am
Grateful69Phish wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:10 am
very cool to offer the Pollock to the repeats -- phank you
just the Together people :notworthy: We know that was a little extra wait + incredible charity donation
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
BENYOUNG20
Art Expert
Posts: 1864
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:49 pm
Location: STL
Contact:

Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:27 am

All this goonies talk and I'm quietly waiting for more info on the TMNT Brad Hill pin....
User avatar
dmm8878
Art Expert
Posts: 2191
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:00 am
Location: Hamden, CT

Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:05 pm

+ 1 Mars Edition (grabbed Line Art yesterday) !!! :quack:

Any chance you can combine shipping on the separate orders and refund one of the shipping charges? I believe you guys did that for the Together prints.

THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO, Bottleneck!!!

:notworthy:
ottomatik71 wrote:Your punk ass attitude isn't going to help you get this print.
Comcam
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:56 pm

Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:29 pm

acidburn wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:24 am
Comcam wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:05 am
Wonder how many of the signed Goonies they will sell? I am thinking about picking one up.
Drew's range usually is arond 600-750. Should def hit that mark.
That’s cool, I’m still on fence, I do not have any Goonies posters. I was also thinking of picking up the ScottC print he has up right now, they would go good together.
Mrscynthiamiller
New User
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:56 pm

Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:10 pm

Anyone know who the artist is or the name of the photo? I've been looking everywhere for some information on this and have came up with nothing thanks
Image

Image
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9949
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:09 pm

dmm8878 wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:05 pm
+ 1 Mars Edition (grabbed Line Art yesterday) !!! :quack:

Any chance you can combine shipping on the separate orders and refund one of the shipping charges? I believe you guys did that for the Together prints.

THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO, Bottleneck!!!

:notworthy:
yea for sure. If we haven't yet just email us
stuckeyc
Art Expert
Posts: 5600
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am

Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:24 am

It's been said many times but bottleneck is by far the best at ensuring their fans are happy. It really is amazing that as much "business" they do they make you feel like you are the most important customer every time and they do it not to sell you but because they are genuinely great people that like to get art to those that are passionate about it. LOVE you guys thanks for all that you do.

This post brought to you by early morning posttreyfeels
Image
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9949
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:29 am

stuckeyc wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:24 am
It's been said many times but bottleneck is by far the best at ensuring their fans are happy. It really is amazing that as much "business" they do they make you feel like you are the most important customer every time and they do it not to sell you but because they are genuinely great people that like to get art to those that are passionate about it. LOVE you guys thanks for all that you do.

This post brought to you by early morning posttreyfeels
<3
User avatar
KSUvet
Art Expert
Posts: 4676
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:37 am
Location: MO

Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:25 pm

stuckeyc wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:24 am
It's been said many times but bottleneck is by far the best at ensuring their fans are happy. It really is amazing that as much "business" they do they make you feel like you are the most important customer every time and they do it not to sell you but because they are genuinely great people that like to get art to those that are passionate about it. LOVE you guys thanks for all that you do.

This post brought to you by early morning posttreyfeels
Image

I just sent a customer service email the other day and it was literally answered in 2 minutes.
"I see dudes using cotton gloves on prints that I know were printed while someone was drinking a beer or eating Cheetos, while water leaked from the ceiling. And I'm not even talking about my shop!" - alexfugazi
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9949
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:02 am

acidburn wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:24 am
Comcam wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:05 am
Wonder how many of the signed Goonies they will sell? I am thinking about picking one up.
Drew's range usually is arond 600-750. Should def hit that mark.
around 725.
Comcam
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:56 pm

Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:50 am

acidburn wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:02 am
acidburn wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:24 am
Comcam wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:05 am
Wonder how many of the signed Goonies they will sell? I am thinking about picking one up.
Drew's range usually is arond 600-750. Should def hit that mark.
around 725.
That’s a lot of money they made. He is going to have a sore hand for sure signing that many lol.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23951
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:00 am

https://bottleneckgallery.com/blogs/new ... -sale-info

Image
Fantasia by Ben Harman
Fine art giclée
12 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 200
$60

Image
The Lion King by Ben Harman
Fine art giclée
12 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 200
$60

Image
Hercules by Ben Harman
Fine art giclée
12 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 125
$60

Image
Pocahontas by Ben Harman
Fine art giclée
12 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 125
$60

Image
The Princess and the Frog by Ben Harman
Fine art giclée
12 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 125
$60

Image
Lady and the Tramp (Summer) by Ben Harman
Fine art giclée
12 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 125
$60

Image
Lady and the Tramp (Winter) by Ben Harman
Fine art giclée
12 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 100
$60
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
Comcam
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:56 pm

Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:31 am

Those look great. I think I am going to try for the Fantasia and Princess and the frog one. The latter is my wifes favorite princess
Comcam
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:56 pm

Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:03 pm

Holy crap! the Fantasia was sold out right at noon! Did get the princess and the frog.

EDIT never mind it showed up later and was able to snag it. Hopefully I can get one shipping refunded.

EDIT 2 Man what great customer service!! emailed them about the two orders and they refunded it right away!
Post Reply