Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9467
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Mon May 11, 2020 9:08 pm

crujonez wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 9:04 pm
Is Raiders for the Sunday Night Movie a couple weeks ago? I hadn't seen it in forever. one of my favs
yep. Think they jumpstarted that with it.
User avatar
charter
Art Expert
Posts: 9817
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:42 am
Location: Denver, John Denver
Contact:

Mon May 11, 2020 9:28 pm

Am I blind or is there no Ark?
User avatar
KSUvet
Art Expert
Posts: 4548
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:37 am
Location: MO

Mon May 11, 2020 10:56 pm

charter wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 9:28 pm
Am I blind or is there no Ark?
It's in the truck. :wink:
"I see dudes using cotton gloves on prints that I know were printed while someone was drinking a beer or eating Cheetos, while water leaked from the ceiling. And I'm not even talking about my shop!" - alexfugazi
User avatar
fantasticninja
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 392
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:10 pm
Location: Virgina

Mon May 11, 2020 11:41 pm

charter wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 9:28 pm
Am I blind or is there no Ark?
All that negative space on the bottom left is begging for the Ark. No ark, and all that unused space. I'll still try and pull this one though.
ethnosax
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 352
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:45 pm

Tue May 12, 2020 8:51 am

KSUvet wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 10:56 pm
charter wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 9:28 pm
Am I blind or is there no Ark?
It's in the truck. :wink:
With Sallah.
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9467
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Tue May 12, 2020 11:07 am

fantasticninja wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 11:41 pm
charter wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 9:28 pm
Am I blind or is there no Ark?
All that negative space on the bottom left is begging for the Ark. No ark, and all that unused space. I'll still try and pull this one though.
We left it that in there for everyone to draw their own ark. A fun family activity during the pandemic.
User avatar
partpat
Art Expert
Posts: 9481
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Tue May 12, 2020 11:13 am

acidburn wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 11:07 am
fantasticninja wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 11:41 pm
charter wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 9:28 pm
Am I blind or is there no Ark?
All that negative space on the bottom left is begging for the Ark. No ark, and all that unused space. I'll still try and pull this one though.
We left it that in there for everyone to draw their own ark. A fun family activity during the pandemic.

:lol:
applehead
Art Expert
Posts: 2189
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Tue May 12, 2020 2:18 pm

Any updates on Jim’s “We’re all in this together” print release? Will there be 2 colorways? Lottery or general sale? Edition size etc.?
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9467
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Tue May 12, 2020 2:52 pm

applehead wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 2:18 pm
Any updates on Jim’s “We’re all in this together” print release? Will there be 2 colorways? Lottery or general sale? Edition size etc.?
Goal is next week
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 17847
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Tue May 12, 2020 6:25 pm

^Yes!
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
crujonez
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:32 pm
Location: PA

Tue May 12, 2020 7:08 pm

cool. i really like that pollock
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9467
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Wed May 13, 2020 6:00 am

yea we get a couple emails about it daily. Excited about it. Won't be a lottery but the allocation of the edition we will be getting will be high enough that I like to think a nice amount will be able to get one.
User avatar
mahilgen
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 217
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:43 am
Location: Santa Rosa, CA

Wed May 13, 2020 12:08 pm

The Englert Pawnee puzzle is sweet. Thanks, Joe!
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 22952
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Wed May 13, 2020 1:56 pm

https://bottleneckgallery.com/blogs/new ... -sale-info

Image
Metropolis - Grey Foil Edition by Pablo Olivera
Fine art giclée on foil paper
36 x 12 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 125
$50

Image
Metropolis - Sepia Foil Edition by Pablo Olivera
Fine art giclée on foil paper
36 x 12 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 75
$50

Image
Metropolis - Grey Edition by Pablo Olivera
Fine art giclée
36 x 12 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 35
$50

Image
Metropolis - Sepia Edition by Pablo Olivera
Fine art giclée
36 x 12 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 35
$50

Image
Watchmen by Jason Raish
Screen print
24 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 225
$50

Image
Watchmen - Foil Variant by Jason Raish
Screen print on foil paper
24 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 125
$65
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
applehead
Art Expert
Posts: 2189
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Wed May 13, 2020 2:03 pm

acidburn wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 6:00 am
yea we get a couple emails about it daily. Excited about it. Won't be a lottery but the allocation of the edition we will be getting will be high enough that I like to think a nice amount will be able to get one.
Thanks for the info. This is am must have for us. What are the dimensions of the print? Is it small like 5x7 or 8x10 or larger? Hard to tell from the one pic I've seen
Post Reply