Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
fantasticninja
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 374
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:10 pm
Location: Virgina

Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:04 pm

On a side note I just pre-ordered that 18x24 portfolio and now I want the 24x36 ;_;
User avatar
acidburn
Art Expert
Posts: 9399
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:06 pm

fantasticninja wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:04 pm
On a side note I just pre-ordered that 18x24 portfolio and now I want the 24x36 ;_;
Sent out an email today for people who had the Feb back order. Shipping them earlier :D

I would definitely get on the list for March. No matter what we order, we there is always that little backorder wait.
highinbreck
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:00 am

Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:37 pm

Are you releasing the number of how many statue sets were sold?
User avatar
acidburn
Art Expert
Posts: 9399
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:40 pm

highinbreck wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:37 pm
Are you releasing the number of how many statue sets were sold?
its not really an exact number? While its not many, if someone manages to get all 4 separately we combine them and honor the discount and refund them.
highinbreck
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:00 am

Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:46 pm

acidburn wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:40 pm
highinbreck wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:37 pm
Are you releasing the number of how many statue sets were sold?
its not really an exact number? While its not many, if someone manages to get all 4 separately we combine them and honor the discount and refund them.
I'm sorry, I was talking about the 3 skating fish pollock statues
User avatar
aldobishalini
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 803
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:59 am
Location: Ventura, California
Contact:

Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:49 pm

BENYOUNG20 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:15 am

Devils advocate, but we are at week 7. It's not late but right in that window.
That being said I can't think of any of my BNG orders that were late off the top of my head.
Wait to play devils advocate with BNG until they've been late on 5 or more orders.

So you have 5 more to go....
BISHALINI.com (My Collection) Image

“Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning.”
User avatar
acidburn
Art Expert
Posts: 9399
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:21 pm

highinbreck wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:46 pm
acidburn wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:40 pm
highinbreck wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:37 pm
Are you releasing the number of how many statue sets were sold?
its not really an exact number? While its not many, if someone manages to get all 4 separately we combine them and honor the discount and refund them.
I'm sorry, I was talking about the 3 skating fish pollock statues
yea sorry meant 3. Was thinking of the previous figure.

We don't really have a set amount of sets. If people manage to get 3 we still will combine, match and refund the difference if there is a discount. Its a thank you from us for purchasing all of them.
Wait to play devils advocate with BNG until they've been late on 5 or more orders.
We just had our longest wait I think since we opened with the NOES 6 Print by Matthew Peak. Believe it was 6 months because we had to redo everything. It unfortunately can happen. I would just hope by now that many know it's just rare issues. Pretty much on schedule for the most part.
User avatar
mlwells04
Art Expert
Posts: 1195
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am
Location: NYC
Contact:

Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:06 am

acidburn wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:21 pm
highinbreck wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:46 pm
acidburn wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:40 pm
highinbreck wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:37 pm
Are you releasing the number of how many statue sets were sold?
its not really an exact number? While its not many, if someone manages to get all 4 separately we combine them and honor the discount and refund them.
I'm sorry, I was talking about the 3 skating fish pollock statues
yea sorry meant 3. Was thinking of the previous figure.

We don't really have a set amount of sets. If people manage to get 3 we still will combine, match and refund the difference if there is a discount. Its a thank you from us for purchasing all of them.
Wait to play devils advocate with BNG until they've been late on 5 or more orders.
We just had our longest wait I think since we opened with the NOES 6 Print by Matthew Peak. Believe it was 6 months because we had to redo everything. It unfortunately can happen. I would just hope by now that many know it's just rare issues. Pretty much on schedule for the most part.
Image
User avatar
aldobishalini
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 803
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:59 am
Location: Ventura, California
Contact:

Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:17 am

acidburn wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:21 pm
I would just hope by now that many know it's just rare issues. Pretty much on schedule for the most part.
I think folks whining over on the Mondo thread unfortunately leave some residual whining on here accidentally.
BISHALINI.com (My Collection) Image

“Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning.”
User avatar
BENYOUNG20
Art Expert
Posts: 1738
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:49 pm
Location: STL
Contact:

Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:43 am

Oh sorry if anyone took my comment as whining. As I stated in my post I haven't had any problems with any of my orders from BNG.
User avatar
fantasticninja
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 374
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:10 pm
Location: Virgina

Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:22 pm

acidburn wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:06 pm
fantasticninja wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:04 pm
On a side note I just pre-ordered that 18x24 portfolio and now I want the 24x36 ;_;
Sent out an email today for people who had the Feb back order. Shipping them earlier :D

I would definitely get on the list for March. No matter what we order, we there is always that little backorder wait.
I'm in for March I believe. I would get the 24x36 but all my prints are already in plastic and in a flat. I just want a reason to flip through a giant book of prints :drool:
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 22567
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:26 am

https://bottleneckgallery.com/blogs/new ... -sale-info

Image
Little Bounty by Juan Carlos Ruiz Burgos
Fine art giclee on Somerset Velvet paper
8 x 10 inches
Hand-numbered timed edition
Edition size will be determined by the number of prints sold
through Sunday (2/2) @ 11:59PM ET
$40
Estimated to ship in 4 - 6 weeks
The artwork is released in conjunction with Acme Archives, the official Star Wars licensee

Image
Imperial Death Trooper by DKNG
Screen print
18 x 24 inches
Signed and hand-numbered edition of 295
$50
The artwork is released in conjunction with Acme Archives, the official Star Wars licensee

Image
Imperial Death Trooper - Foil Variant by DKNG
Screen print on foil paper
18 x 24 inches
Signed and hand-numbered edition of 150
$60
The artwork is released in conjunction with Acme Archives, the official Star Wars licensee
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
jvwoodford
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:05 pm
Location: Bristol, UK

Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:33 am

Been a while since I've seen DKNG with some movie based output
User avatar
ghornett
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:51 pm
Location: orlando

Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:40 am

oh the R1 is nice but I'm set with the Eng's
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
Posts: 4619
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:15 pm

dig the concept of the R1; DKNG prints always look so good.
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.
Post Reply