Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
ArchibaldTuttle
Art Expert
Posts: 1434
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:19 pm

Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:47 pm

bubbie wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:35 pm
What’s the deal with ignoring several people who asked how many are and will be up for sale?
Saw on UAA that he said around 50 would be up for the general sale
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9466
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:52 pm

yea closing the bottlebux email in about 10 minutes. 50 for sale on Friday.
User avatar
Amisch
Art Expert
Posts: 1021
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:02 pm

Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:03 pm

acidburn wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:52 pm
yea closing the bottlebux email in about 10 minutes. 50 for sale on Friday.
Awesome—is there an overall total with the bottlebux ones? Like how many total? 50 general and ____ bottlebux
bsharp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 459
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:54 pm

Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:08 pm

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bottleneck-Gal ... Sw~hJdnLi5

Canceling this shouldn't be hard since I'm not sure very many used a $5 bottlebux code. Gotta maximize that profit I guess.
Pawel
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:38 pm

Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:17 pm

Amisch wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:03 pm
acidburn wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:52 pm
yea closing the bottlebux email in about 10 minutes. 50 for sale on Friday.
Awesome—is there an overall total with the bottlebux ones? Like how many total? 50 general and ____ bottlebux
There are coming from Steve Lazarides collection. BNG stated they are keeping some of them for later.
I wouldn't be surprised if Steve finds another box of them in the future.
User avatar
aldobishalini
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 840
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:59 am
Location: Ventura, California
Contact:

Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:18 pm

bsharp wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:08 pm
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bottleneck-Gal ... Sw~hJdnLi5

Canceling this shouldn't be hard since I'm not sure very many used a $5 bottlebux code. Gotta maximize that profit I guess.
Oh boy, from Troy. NY and $5 discount... this b0ner can't stand out any more if he tried. :lol:
BISHALINI.com (My Collection) Image

“Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning.”
User avatar
ccsmd598
Art Expert
Posts: 2064
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 5:33 pm

Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:19 pm

bsharp wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:08 pm
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bottleneck-Gal ... Sw~hJdnLi5

Canceling this shouldn't be hard since I'm not sure very many used a $5 bottlebux code. Gotta maximize that profit I guess.
More like sale ends today amirite
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!
User avatar
guryter
Art Expert
Posts: 3231
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:44 pm

Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:20 pm

While we're sleuthing, no NY tax on that order summary tho.
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9466
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:20 pm

bsharp wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:08 pm
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bottleneck-Gal ... Sw~hJdnLi5

Canceling this shouldn't be hard since I'm not sure very many used a $5 bottlebux code. Gotta maximize that profit I guess.
sent him an email. Was easy to figure out.
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 6048
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:24 pm

^ Luls.
ArchibaldTuttle wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:47 pm
bubbie wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:35 pm
What’s the deal with ignoring several people who asked how many are and will be up for sale?
Saw on UAA that he said around 50 would be up for the general sale
acidburn wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:52 pm
yea closing the bottlebux email in about 10 minutes. 50 for sale on Friday.
Thanks.
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25676
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:25 pm

acidburn wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:20 pm
bsharp wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:08 pm
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bottleneck-Gal ... Sw~hJdnLi5

Canceling this shouldn't be hard since I'm not sure very many used a $5 bottlebux code. Gotta maximize that profit I guess.
sent him an email. Was easy to figure out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
guryter
Art Expert
Posts: 3231
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:44 pm

Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:26 pm

Auction ended, that was quick.
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
User avatar
HenryGaleWasHere
Art Expert
Posts: 2493
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:11 pm

TGT
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12340
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:41 pm

Pawel wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:17 pm
Amisch wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:03 pm
acidburn wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:52 pm
yea closing the bottlebux email in about 10 minutes. 50 for sale on Friday.
Awesome—is there an overall total with the bottlebux ones? Like how many total? 50 general and ____ bottlebux
There are coming from Steve Lazarides collection. BNG stated they are keeping some of them for later.
I wouldn't be surprised if Steve finds another box of them in the future.

It'd be crazy to assume he doesn't have stacks on stacks of them.
Image
User avatar
GoBluePanic
Art Expert
Posts: 2439
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 am

Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:16 pm

Dang, had a back procedure and forgot about the bottlebux sale today. I hope I can snag one on Friday.
I'm not someone else.
Post Reply