Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9466
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:00 pm

plaink wrote:Wish you'd put the de la Mano work on arches.
time flies. That was 3 years ago
User avatar
plaink
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 962
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:51 am

Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:01 pm

These look great.
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25676
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:03 pm

rubberneck wrote:Regular matches up nicely with Blue Variant of Flower Power.

Variant would pair nicely with Eelus NEISBAW.

Decisions, decisions...

Kinda anyway...

Image Image

ImageImage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
lightyears2010
Art Expert
Posts: 8902
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:00 am
Location: 1901 west madison street

Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:05 pm

that's a nice print. great price i think. if eelus released this exact same image and they were 5x the cost they would sell out instantly and no one would think twice about it. in my opinion anyway...
bsharp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 452
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:54 pm

Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:10 pm

I've got the blue flower print, so I can't resist the reg here. Plus I think brighter colors look better behind glass. Looks good!
User avatar
HenryGaleWasHere
Art Expert
Posts: 2493
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:37 am

Bottleneck's got a new EelusKunstrasenDotDotDot kidz n rainbows print coming out? So street.
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9466
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:57 am

HenryGaleWasHere wrote:Bottleneck's got a new EelusKunstrasenDotDotDot kidz n rainbows print coming out? So street.
You forgot animals. That’s the next print

What you didn’t forget is the same joke I think everyone says every time they see a stencil release. I put it up there with the whole "Not another ____ (insert licensed property that thankfully keeps us in business and has the best way of getting more eyes onto BNG so we can experiment and do other things) print!.
Last edited by acidburn on Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
bapaik
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 408
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 2:40 pm

Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:05 am

get yo' cheeks clapped, gale.
User avatar
glenn1
Art Expert
Posts: 1704
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:21 pm
Location: Milwaukee

Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:17 am

Not another MAC AND ME toy!
User avatar
HenryGaleWasHere
Art Expert
Posts: 2493
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:20 am

bapaik wrote:get yo' cheeks clapped, gale.
Sorry I offended you. Kidz n rainbows rule.
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9466
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:22 am

glenn1 wrote:Not another MAC AND ME toy!
That definitely doesn't keep us in business haha. Making $0 on that release. Just wanted to do it. Let me live.
User avatar
partpat
Art Expert
Posts: 9481
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:30 am

Y'all seem to release a pretty broad range of art from across all genres ! Pop culture stuff, movie posters, stencil art prints , sketch series from artists , movie events, toys, gig posters , comic conventions and storage solutions. Not everything is a home-run but all the releases seem to sell out, the shipping times seem reasonable compared to other pop culture galleries. Keep up the good work :pint:
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9466
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:35 am

partpat wrote:Y'all seem to release a pretty broad range of art from across all genres ! Pop culture stuff, movie posters, stencil art prints , sketch series from artists , movie events, toys, gig posters , comic conventions and storage solutions. Not everything is a home-run but all the releases seem to sell out, the shipping times seem reasonable compared to other pop culture galleries. Keep up the good work :pint:
And decks next week.

Yea we just try to do different things and cater to different artists markets.
bsharp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 452
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:54 pm

Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:36 am

acidburn wrote:
partpat wrote:Y'all seem to release a pretty broad range of art from across all genres ! Pop culture stuff, movie posters, stencil art prints , sketch series from artists , movie events, toys, gig posters , comic conventions and storage solutions. Not everything is a home-run but all the releases seem to sell out, the shipping times seem reasonable compared to other pop culture galleries. Keep up the good work :pint:
And decks next week.

Yea we just try to do different things and cater to different artists markets.
Got any plans for sheets and shower curtains?
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 9466
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:37 am

bsharp wrote:
acidburn wrote:
partpat wrote:Y'all seem to release a pretty broad range of art from across all genres ! Pop culture stuff, movie posters, stencil art prints , sketch series from artists , movie events, toys, gig posters , comic conventions and storage solutions. Not everything is a home-run but all the releases seem to sell out, the shipping times seem reasonable compared to other pop culture galleries. Keep up the good work :pint:
And decks next week.

Yea we just try to do different things and cater to different artists markets.
Got any plans for sheets and shower curtains?
If you guys want it, Arseny can figure it out.
Post Reply