Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Trainee
Posts: 21653
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:40 pm

https://bottleneckgallery.com/blogs/new ... -sale-info

Image
The Mint 400 - 2019 by Joey Feldman
Screen print
18 x 24 inches
Signed, hand-numbered, and embossed Artist’s Edition of 15
$50

Image
The Mint 400 - 2019 Foil Variant by Joey Feldman
Screen print on foil paper
18 x 24 inches
Signed, hand-numbered, and embossed Artist’s Edition of 5
$75

Image
Rare Breed by Joey Feldman
Screen print
18 x 24 inches
Signed, hand-numbered, and embossed edition of 50
$60

Image
Rare Breed - Foil Variant by Joey Feldman
Screen print on foil paper
18 x 24 inches
Signed, hand-numbered, and embossed edition of 15
$80
Image
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
acidburn
Art Expert
Posts: 9251
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:06 pm

jkw3000 wrote:https://bottleneckgallery.com/blogs/new ... -sale-info

Image
The Mint 400 - 2019 by Joey Feldman
Screen print
18 x 24 inches
Signed, hand-numbered, and embossed Artist’s Edition of 15
$50

Image
The Mint 400 - 2019 Foil Variant by Joey Feldman
Screen print on foil paper
18 x 24 inches
Signed, hand-numbered, and embossed Artist’s Edition of 5
$75

Image
Rare Breed by Joey Feldman
Screen print
18 x 24 inches
Signed, hand-numbered, and embossed edition of 50
$60

Image
Rare Breed - Foil Variant by Joey Feldman
Screen print on foil paper
18 x 24 inches
Signed, hand-numbered, and embossed edition of 15
$80
Heyo great work with the database and everything
User avatar
wonkabars7
Art Expert
Posts: 6912
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:13 pm

Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:09 pm

I think that Indy set was a great concept, just not executed perfectly. Raiders is ok, Doom is great, Crusade is blah IMO.

The abstract idea of the Indy films, not unlike 60s office/living room wall art is really cool, so in that case maybe art print versions sans titles would have been better...would have at least bought Doom for sure.

Keep the Indy stuff coming... :pint:
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4357
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:21 pm

acidburn wrote:
jkw3000 wrote:https://bottleneckgallery.com/blogs/new ... -sale-info

Image
The Mint 400 - 2019 by Joey Feldman
Screen print
18 x 24 inches
Signed, hand-numbered, and embossed Artist’s Edition of 15
$50

Image
The Mint 400 - 2019 Foil Variant by Joey Feldman
Screen print on foil paper
18 x 24 inches
Signed, hand-numbered, and embossed Artist’s Edition of 5
$75

Image
Rare Breed by Joey Feldman
Screen print
18 x 24 inches
Signed, hand-numbered, and embossed edition of 50
$60

Image
Rare Breed - Foil Variant by Joey Feldman
Screen print on foil paper
18 x 24 inches
Signed, hand-numbered, and embossed edition of 15
$80
Heyo great work with the database and everything
paul's gonna aneurysm when he sees the long quote with images
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25442
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:27 pm

acidburn wrote:
jkw3000 wrote:https://bottleneckgallery.com/blogs/new ... -sale-info

Image
The Mint 400 - 2019 by Joey Feldman
Screen print
18 x 24 inches
Signed, hand-numbered, and embossed Artist’s Edition of 15
$50

Image
The Mint 400 - 2019 Foil Variant by Joey Feldman
Screen print on foil paper
18 x 24 inches
Signed, hand-numbered, and embossed Artist’s Edition of 5
$75

Image
Rare Breed by Joey Feldman
Screen print
18 x 24 inches
Signed, hand-numbered, and embossed edition of 50
$60

Image
Rare Breed - Foil Variant by Joey Feldman
Screen print on foil paper
18 x 24 inches
Signed, hand-numbered, and embossed edition of 15
$80
Heyo great work with the database and everything
QFT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
PeePeeJones
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:03 pm

Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:46 pm

Loved the NOES drop from today. Any hint on when we can expect Robocop?
User avatar
acidburn
Art Expert
Posts: 9251
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:51 pm

PeePeeJones wrote:Loved the NOES drop from today. Any hint on when we can expect Robocop?
Next week. Will have an article written up on the whole history of it all.
User avatar
mahilgen
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:43 am
Location: Santa Rosa, CA

Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:32 pm

Hey Joe, do you happen to know if the black paper inserts in the baroque sleeves are acid free? My guess is no, but I wanted to make sure before removing them all.

(Apologies if this has been asked and answered already.)
User avatar
acidburn
Art Expert
Posts: 9251
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:21 pm

mahilgen wrote:Hey Joe, do you happen to know if the black paper inserts in the baroque sleeves are acid free? My guess is no, but I wanted to make sure before removing them all.

(Apologies if this has been asked and answered already.)
Yep it’s in the description I think too
User avatar
mahilgen
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:43 am
Location: Santa Rosa, CA

Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:22 pm

acidburn wrote:
mahilgen wrote:Hey Joe, do you happen to know if the black paper inserts in the baroque sleeves are acid free? My guess is no, but I wanted to make sure before removing them all.

(Apologies if this has been asked and answered already.)
Yep it’s in the description I think too
D’oh! Of course it is. Thanks! :oops:
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Trainee
Posts: 21653
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:44 pm

https://www.slashfilm.com/robocop-poster-print/

Image
24x36, timed edition, $50, starting tomorrow at noon for 24 hours.
Variant silver foil edition, run of 150, $75

Image
Art Print edition of 150, $75
Art Print silver foil edition of 75, $85
Image
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 25686
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:47 pm

Looks like he shoulda worn the sunscreen. Irishfolk do not tan well.
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
Posts: 4447
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:53 pm

Is there a RobertCop variant?
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.
User avatar
FrankBooth
Art Expert
Posts: 3148
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:01 am
Location: Queens, New York

Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:56 pm

Robocop is the film that got me into film, I seriously love that drymounting film.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Trainee
Posts: 21653
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:05 pm

hunterjax wrote:Is there a RobertCop variant?
No but there is a remake variant that's already pre-lit-on-fire-and-in-the-trash for you.

One of the very few times I'll be gunning for a foil. The "Part Man, Part Machine, All Cop" tagline is one of the greatest taglines in film ever, IMO.
Image
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
Post Reply