Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
darthvenom
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:59 pm

Tue May 23, 2017 10:40 pm

dlazarow wrote:Fitzgerald?
:clap:
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4984
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Tue May 23, 2017 10:54 pm

that is the variant. run of 50.
User avatar
wonkabars7
Art Expert
Posts: 7189
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:13 pm

Wed May 24, 2017 9:27 am

Finally opened and unrolled my Halloween variant. Been around this hobby for a while and feel right in saying this print is an all-timer. It's honestly next level quality in design and execution, an extremely polished and thoughtful print.
Congrats BNG.

#warrantedhype
User avatar
bert
Art Expert
Posts: 1763
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:36 pm

Wed May 24, 2017 9:52 am

Halloween is lovely, you can see the care and attention that has been put into it. I think I saw Matt Ferguson say he helped a bit with titles and stuff, so pat on the back to him too.

If you've deep pockets, it looks like Matthew is selling the 27 x 40 original painting - http://matthewpeak.com/blog/halloween-bng-print
User avatar
DickButt
Art Expert
Posts: 6969
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:12 pm
Location: NYC

Wed May 24, 2017 10:47 am

wonkabars7 wrote:Finally opened and unrolled my Halloween variant. Been around this hobby for a while and feel right in saying this print is an all-timer. It's honestly next level quality in design and execution, an extremely polished and thoughtful print.
Congrats BNG.

#warrantedhype
I agree. After opening so many tubes over the years, it gets harder and harder impress but this was one where I really stopped and took a moment and said wow this is special.
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
Posts: 4619
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

Wed May 24, 2017 11:10 am

You guys are bumming me out about skipping it - it looked great, but I have Edmiston's and find it hard to think I would like any Halloween poster more. Can't wait to see some frame-ups of this and then might have to put it on an ISO.
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.
User avatar
ccsmd598
Art Expert
Posts: 2069
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 5:33 pm

Wed May 24, 2017 11:10 am

DickButt wrote:
wonkabars7 wrote:Finally opened and unrolled my Halloween variant. Been around this hobby for a while and feel right in saying this print is an all-timer. It's honestly next level quality in design and execution, an extremely polished and thoughtful print.
Congrats BNG.

#warrantedhype
I agree. After opening so many tubes over the years, it gets harder and harder impress but this was one where I really stopped and took a moment and said wow this is special.
Also hopping on the agree train. Just wanted to add that the $50/$60 price points for this felt like a steal - not only because of the art/artist but impeccable printing too.
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 24197
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Wed May 24, 2017 11:14 am

Image
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
aznpunkyu
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 600
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:31 pm

Wed May 24, 2017 11:18 am

ROOKIE wrote:Sorry but did I missed anything ?
is this dropping today? Haven't heard any other news on it
Image THC x 3
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4984
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Wed May 24, 2017 11:27 am

jkw3000 wrote:Image
oh Terry.
Skrilly
Art Expert
Posts: 1212
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:07 pm

Wed May 24, 2017 11:27 am

aznpunkyu wrote:
ROOKIE wrote:Sorry but did I missed anything ?
is this dropping today? Haven't heard any other news on it

It dropped on May 4th
User avatar
PrintNoob87
Art Expert
Posts: 8867
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:55 pm
Location: Milwaukee

Wed May 24, 2017 11:29 am

User avatar
ccsmd598
Art Expert
Posts: 2069
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 5:33 pm

Wed May 24, 2017 11:32 am

There wasn't an announcement and I'm sure that link is supposed to be hidden. I've seen this happen with other releases of theirs before.
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!
User avatar
PrintNoob87
Art Expert
Posts: 8867
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:55 pm
Location: Milwaukee

Wed May 24, 2017 11:34 am

Shows up if you Google Fitzgerald Force Awakens?
User avatar
acidburn
Art Daddy
Posts: 10031
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Wed May 24, 2017 11:35 am

Did something for his fan group and also to everyone that reserved the Gabz. Goes out in 30
Post Reply