Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
acidburn
Art Daddy

Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:25 pm

dskdaniel wrote:
matowest wrote:
dskdaniel wrote:Well, I'm happy the Englert is timed and okay that the LD will probably be impossible to obtain.
Impossible? Between the reg, var and metal, there's like 800. Very possible, I'd say.
We'll see. I moved like a boss and got a Englert variant even though construction prevented me from getting to my desk by 9. Only text and drive when there's a good drop, kids. Hopefully tomorrow I'll at least not be weaving in and out of traffic during the LD drop (though I did also send a Hail Mary email to some people at work to see if there's any help to be had. Let's just say I work in the shadow of Nakatomi Plaza...)

Are the variants expected to ship first since it's a set number?
yep variants shoudl be done today.
lilorphanFunkhouser
Art Expert

Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:37 pm

anyone know the number of Englert regs so far?
アキラImage
"Gkohler"-it only takes 1 idiot to throw that much cash at something for it to instantly be "worth" that much.
"Celsius"- Welcome to Expressobeans, bitch.
dskdaniel
Art Expert

Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:41 pm

acidburn wrote:
dskdaniel wrote:
matowest wrote:
dskdaniel wrote:Well, I'm happy the Englert is timed and okay that the LD will probably be impossible to obtain.
Impossible? Between the reg, var and metal, there's like 800. Very possible, I'd say.
We'll see. I moved like a boss and got a Englert variant even though construction prevented me from getting to my desk by 9. Only text and drive when there's a good drop, kids. Hopefully tomorrow I'll at least not be weaving in and out of traffic during the LD drop (though I did also send a Hail Mary email to some people at work to see if there's any help to be had. Let's just say I work in the shadow of Nakatomi Plaza...)

Are the variants expected to ship first since it's a set number?
yep variants shoudl be done today.
Awesome!
ahnonamis
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:48 pm

Had an Englert variant carted and ready to go, but then I remembered how many other prints I've ordered this month and had to pass in order to not be killed :lol:
AliRock110
Art Expert

Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:56 pm

Picked up that Jonesy pin set today. Love that BNG is kicking something back to a worthy charity. Good looking pin and you get another random one thrown in for free. Can't go wrong for 12 bucks.

Scroll to the bottom for the pin info
http://www.bottleneckgallery.com/blogs/ ... is-skinner
Bikejoh
Art Expert

Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:16 pm

dskdaniel wrote: Only text and drive when there's a good drop, kids. Hopefully tomorrow I'll at least not be weaving in and out of traffic during the LD drop
Or just plan ahead instead of putting people's lives in danger. You know how pissed I'd be if I got hit by some donkey driver buying a poster on his phone?
dskdaniel
Art Expert

Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:18 pm

Bikejoh wrote:
dskdaniel wrote: Only text and drive when there's a good drop, kids. Hopefully tomorrow I'll at least not be weaving in and out of traffic during the LD drop
Or just plan ahead instead of putting people's lives in danger. You know how pissed I'd be if I got hit by some donkey driver buying a poster on his phone?
It's cool, bro. I'm like Gosling level driver. But really, don't worry. I was sitting in standstill traffic.
jeter0204
Art Expert

Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:24 pm

Bikejoh wrote:

Limited Paper....Serious biznezz
ImageImageImage
danieldanger wrote: "...IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOUT. WHY WASNT IT STOUT? MY GOD PEOPLE, WE COULD BE HOLDING STOUT POSTERS RIGHT NOW."
acidburn
Art Daddy

Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:47 pm

applying the gid next
weshallallbe
Art Expert

Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:00 pm

acidburn wrote:Image

applying the gid next

Is today Alien day?

Couldn't resist. Going for a Durieux tomorrow.
soam24
Art Freak

Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:01 pm

dskdaniel wrote:
Bikejoh wrote:
It's cool, bro. I'm like Gosling level driver. But really, don't worry. I was sitting in standstill traffic.

No need to put anyone in danger during LD. My bot is gonna clean up.
cotis
Art Expert

Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:08 pm

acidburn wrote:Image

applying the gid next
bringing any tonight? wanna see this sum bitch in person.
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:11 pm

what's today?
AliRock110
Art Expert

Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:29 pm

Sorry I won't be there tonight. Hope everyone has a great time and I'll see you guys for BTICL.
dskdaniel
Art Expert

Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:27 pm

The number on the crate at the end of Raiders is 9906763. Any Indy Day date we can pull from that?